Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 11-22-2009, 09:51 PM   #41
DPD6030
Shepard of the sheeple

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (151)
Partagas
DPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ph34r the cute ones.

Lawyers with guns scare me
DPD6030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:15 PM   #42
amyelizabeth

As well they should, Andrew!
Old 11-23-2009, 02:59 AM   #43
14holestogie
Serial banter killer

First Name: Tim
Trading: (52)
Partagas
14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPD6030 View Post
Now, if only he had money.....WZ
Old 11-23-2009, 03:40 AM   #44
GreekGodX
Opa!!

First Name: Christos
Trading: (82)
Montecristo
GreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of light

Looks like a great time! Looks like I'm going to have to stock up on some ammo and make a visit down there.
Old 11-23-2009, 05:07 AM   #45
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My feelings exactly!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 05:10 AM   #46
TripleF
11/11/11 EPIC IV

First Name: Scott
Trading: (176)
TripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to behold

Nice pics. Looks like fun!
TripleF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:47 AM   #47
dogface_313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavac View Post
The Micro is an early x-mas gift from the lovely AmyElizabeth. It's leaps and bounds above the EoTech my dad 'borrowed' (can't show him my goodies, he likes to borrow them and as a good son, how do you say no?).

I like the single point slings because they ride better with armor and I like the ease of getting my gun on and off, coupled with the ability to let my gun hang when/if I have to transition to my secondary. I don't think I'll go back to 2pt or 3pt slings.
That could go down in history as one of the best x-mas persents ever. You're better off with the micro over the EoTech in my opinion. EoTechs eat batteries and I hate how they don't hold the last used settings when you shut them off. I am on an ACOG kick right now as that is what I have issued.

I think I may try out a single point, however I have had guys tell me that they are a pain in the ass when on patrol and they are swinging freely. I also might check out this sling. http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Blue-...cas-200-bk.htm

what do you use to couple your PMags together?
Old 11-23-2009, 06:02 AM   #48
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't been out with the face cannon for over a week.
Last time out was a little rough. I can still get 14 out of 15 in any head coming through a window, but can't figure out for the life of me where that other little fella goes.
My Rebekah just turned 13. She can lay in 100% 100% of the time with the new Ruger .22 I got her. Open sites, 10 shot clips. Crappy jamming ammo.
Add in the bloodlust and teenage angst, and there's not gonna be much to clean up inside the house in the unlikely event there's ever need.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:13 AM   #49
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

First Name: Ryan
Trading: (7)
LGC
MedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
My Rebekah just turned 13. She can lay in 100% 100% of the time with the new Ruger .22 I got her. Open sites, 10 shot clips. Crappy jamming ammo.
Add in the bloodlust and teenage angst, and there's not gonna be much to clean up inside the house in the unlikely event there's ever need.
Make sure all the little boyfriends see that before going out with her.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:34 AM   #50
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicCook View Post
Make sure all the little boyfriends see that before going out with her.
Ryno, she's twice as big as most of them, and can easily kick their asses if need be.
I get to talk with all her little boyfriends before she sees them. She and I have a deal.
It goes kinda like this...
I shake their hand and say, "Junior, this young lady is the most precious thing in my life. When you are with her, you will respect her, protect her, and return her to me better than when she came. If you can do that, you and I aren't going to have any problems. You don't want us to have any problems, do you?"
Some shake, some pee a little. Rebekah laughs her ass off.
She uses it to weed them out.
We've done this enough times that there's not a boy in the tri-county area who isn't 100% sure I'm insane.
She told me just a couple days ago she's pretty much given up on boys for the time being because all they care about is sex. I told her that'll level out when the rest of the girls get boobs. It'll take some of the pressure off.
Her answer to that was "But they ain't gonna have THESE. I love my Shilala genes."
I about died. She's clearly my daughter.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:37 AM   #51
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba

Quote:
I can't for the life of me imagine a lawyer who's not well trained AND packing. It doesn't make sense.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:37 AM   #52
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

First Name: Ryan
Trading: (7)
LGC
MedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud of

That's great Scott.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:41 AM   #53
Wanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
Ryno, she's twice as big as most of them, and can easily kick their asses if need be.
I get to talk with all her little boyfriends before she sees them. She and I have a deal.
It goes kinda like this...
I shake their hand and say, "Junior, this young lady is the most precious thing in my life. When you are with her, you will respect her, protect her, and return her to me better than when she came. If you can do that, you and I aren't going to have any problems. You don't want us to have any problems, do you?"
Some shake, some pee a little. Rebekah laughs her ass off.
She uses it to weed them out.
We've done this enough times that there's not a boy in the tri-county area who isn't 100% sure I'm insane.
She told me just a couple days ago she's pretty much given up on boys for the time being because all they care about is sex. I told her that'll level out when the rest of the girls get boobs. It'll take some of the pressure off.
Her answer to that was "But they ain't gonna have THESE. I love my Shilala genes."
I about died. She's clearly my daughter.

LMAO Scott!!!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 07:02 AM   #54
dogface_313

Hahaha
Old 11-23-2009, 07:03 AM   #55
68TriShield
Got Torque?

First Name: Dave
Trading: (40)
HUpmann
68TriShield has disabled reputation

Has anyone called dibs on all that brass?
68TriShield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:07 AM   #56
DoctorBJ

cool pics. Looks like a good time had by all.
Old 11-23-2009, 07:35 AM   #57
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanger View Post
LMAO Scott!!!!!
You'll like this...
One kid, a little spaghetti bender, said to her when they were walking away. "Woah. Your Dad just threatened to kill me."
Rebekah said, ""No he didn't. If he was threatening you, he'd have been smiling."
She's a good girl.
She couldn't wait to get home to tell me about that one.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:13 AM   #58
Slavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogface_313 View Post
That could go down in history as one of the best x-mas persents ever. You're better off with the micro over the EoTech in my opinion. EoTechs eat batteries and I hate how they don't hold the last used settings when you shut them off. I am on an ACOG kick right now as that is what I have issued.

I think I may try out a single point, however I have had guys tell me that they are a pain in the ass when on patrol and they are swinging freely. I also might check out this sling. http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Blue-...cas-200-bk.htm

what do you use to couple your PMags together?
I could see hiking through the mountains where you'd want a 2pt sling, but I think the normal city doorkicker would prefer a single point. You'd be the expert though

The mag system you see there is called a Redi-Mod (a similar company makes a Redi-Mag) system. Basically it's a separate mag well you attach to the outside of your gun and when your primary mag is empty, you hit your mag release, then the Redi-Mod's release and blam, new mag in about 2 sec.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:14 AM   #59
Slavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68TriShield View Post
Has anyone called dibs on all that brass?
We took the good stuff, the rest was so corroded the resident range brass hunters (one kid who brought an 870 20g and shot once and spent 4 hours there) didn't want any part of it.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:19 PM   #60
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of

Holy $#!+!! I guess I gotta stop pickin' on that girl - I left my kevlar in my other vest.
The Poet is offline   Reply With Quote