Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 04-21-2009, 10:34 AM   #21
adam7476
Just in from the Storm

First Name: Adam
Trading: (0)
Montecristo Army (Retired)
adam7476 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cigars for the Troops

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcigarz View Post
Might as well get this started here.

My name is Tony and I am a Troop Supporter. I collect cigars and comfort items and send them to our BOTLS and SOTLS who are serving our country.
If anyone has a contribution or an idea for supporting our Troops Please send me a PM.
Hey there Tony. I am currently in A-stan and part of the BAF Cigar Club. I was wondering how I would be able to get some good smokes for my guys out at the outlying FOBs?
Old 04-24-2009, 06:00 AM   #22
MPgaitor00

Just got a baggie of cigars though cigar asylum, they are awesome. I am truly greatful, these are excellent cigars.

I am currently deployed to afghanistan scheduled to return soon, thnak god. I will get some pictures posted in the next few days with these cigars.

Thanks a million.

Brad
Old 04-24-2009, 07:03 AM   #23
ahc4353

It is so nice to read the notes that the guys that receive the cigars send.

Thank you all for your service and I'm glad the people here can help give you a few minutes of enjoyment.

Stay safe. Hurry home.
Old 05-15-2009, 10:35 AM   #24
macms
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trading: (56)
VR Army (Served With Honor)
macms has disabled reputation
Default Smoke From Above

UPDATE These are the units where your donations are being sent.

Pale Horse Dustoff is located in JABAD, one of the nastiest places in Afghan. Our facilities are more "austere" than Bagram and we take care of our wounded and Heros.
SSG Chrisman

Eagle Lift is located on Bagram Air Base and own the CH47 and UH60s that conduct the standard day to day resupplies of most of the bases in the country. I will ship out anything you send within a day so.
MAJ Zimmerman

Dragon Lords move out the COPs that are really in the middle of the fight. They are living off the land and are in the thick of it...locations cant be said, but believe me when I tell you that they are out there and these are the guys that deserve the most support. Brian (Pale Horse) flys over and drops them cigars from above and I go in and live with them and provide cigars and smoke with them.
1SG Lash

BAF Cigar Club Continuing Alex's legacy.
SGT Adams

Thank you guys and gals for your magnificent support of our troops.
Old 05-15-2009, 10:39 AM   #25
newcigarz
Smoke and Mirrors

Trading: (15)
HUpmann
newcigarz has disabled reputation

Nice work Fred.
newcigarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:53 PM   #26
SNKBYT
PATRIOT and VETERAN

First Name: Alex
Trading: (30)
Partagas Army (Disabled Vet)
SNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to all

looks good Fred and thanks for picking up the BAF CIGAR CLUB where Tony left off......on a side note we (BCC) also give smokes to some of the little outlining FOBs thru "fekum" & "pathfinder7"
Old 09-06-2009, 01:17 AM   #27
Slavac

If someone could point me to an APO address, I'll be happy to send whatever the troops need. I've been sending a box every 1.5mo or so from AnySoldier, so I'll be happy to help.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:20 AM   #28
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavac View Post
If someone could point me to an APO address, I'll be happy to send whatever the troops need. I've been sending a box every 1.5mo or so from AnySoldier, so I'll be happy to help.
You can send cigars to rrplasencia (Richard) or macms (Fred), they send over large packages from the Inmates on a regular basis...PM one of them for their address.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:13 AM   #29
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: Smoke From Above

Quote:
Originally Posted by macms View Post
UPDATE These are the units where your donations are being sent.

Pale Horse Dustoff is located in JABAD, one of the nastiest places in Afghan. Our facilities are more "austere" than Bagram and we take care of our wounded and Heros.
SSG Chrisman

Eagle Lift is located on Bagram Air Base and own the CH47 and UH60s that conduct the standard day to day resupplies of most of the bases in the country. I will ship out anything you send within a day so.
MAJ Zimmerman

Dragon Lords move out the COPs that are really in the middle of the fight. They are living off the land and are in the thick of it...locations cant be said, but believe me when I tell you that they are out there and these are the guys that deserve the most support. Brian (Pale Horse) flys over and drops them cigars from above and I go in and live with them and provide cigars and smoke with them.
1SG Lash

BAF Cigar Club Continuing Alex's legacy.
SGT Adams

Thank you guys and gals for your magnificent support of our troops.
And A Big "Thank You" For What You Do, Fred!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:56 PM   #30
adam7476
Just in from the Storm

First Name: Adam
Montecristo Army (Retired)
adam7476 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavac View Post
Here's 1 for the outlying FOBs:

Adam T. Sutton
HHB 4-25 FA, 3 BCT, 10th MTN Div
Bagram Airfield
APO AE 09354

I normally send some down from my stash when my wife sends them to me.
Old 09-07-2009, 06:03 PM   #31
Slavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam7476 View Post
Here's 1 for the outlying FOBs:

Adam T. Sutton
HHB 4-25 FA, 3 BCT, 10th MTN Div
Bagram Airfield
APO AE 09354

I normally send some down from my stash when my wife sends them to me.
I'll get him taken care of this week along w/ some other morale items my friends in the sandbox enjoy.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:06 AM   #32
LT Rich

Looks like the giving spirit from CS spilled over, you guys are great. Thanks for all the support.

LT
Old 09-26-2009, 06:18 PM   #33
abnCPT
Just in from the Storm

Army (Active)
abnCPT is on a distinguished road

Hello,
It's been a while since I've been online, but I wanted to thank you all again for all the support you gave me and my BN (1-508 PIR) back in 07-08. I am in the other side of the house now, but my old guys are back over there in the fight and I have an address and was hoping you all would be able to continue the great support you all did when I was there.

I'm not sure who's in charge of this project now, but if someone could PM me, I'll send you his address. These guys are out at the remote outposts that are getting resupplied by air drop typically, so they don't have the "luxuries" of the main FOBs. Any stogies would be thoroughly enjoyed!!

Thanks guys, keep up the good work. As you know, it is appreciated!
abnCPT (TJ)
abnCPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 06:20 PM   #34
pnoon
YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by abnCPT View Post
Hello,
It's been a while since I've been online, but I wanted to thank you all again for all the support you gave me and my BN (1-508 PIR) back in 07-08. I am in the other side of the house now, but my old guys are back over there in the fight and I have an address and was hoping you all would be able to continue the great support you all did when I was there.

I'm not sure who's in charge of this project now, but if someone could PM me, I'll send you his address. These guys are out at the remote outposts that are getting resupplied by air drop typically, so they don't have the "luxuries" of the main FOBs. Any stogies would be thoroughly enjoyed!!

abnCPT (TJ)
send a PM to macms. Fred is always happy to help.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:02 PM   #35
macms
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trading: (56)
VR Army (Served With Honor)
macms has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by abnCPT View Post
Hello,

abnCPT (TJ)
PM sent.
Old 11-14-2009, 09:16 AM   #36
scubadude0322

HELLO MY NAME IS MICHAEL AND I AM DEPLOYED IN AFGHANISTAN. WE HAVE SOLDIERS AND OFFICERS WHO SMOKE CIGARS BUT IT IS HARD TO FIND ANY GOOD ONES HERE. WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR CIGAR CLUBS HERE ON BAF, BUT NONE HAVE BEEN FOUND AND I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 6 MONTHS. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO DONATE SOME CIGARS TO THE TROOPS OF TASK FORCE ODIN-A PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND THEM TO THE ADDRESS LISTED BELOW AND WE WILL APPRECIATE THEM AND POST PICS OF US ENJOYING THEM. THANK YOU.

MICHAEL TOCHE
TF ODIN-A / TF THUNDER
FOB BAGRAM
APO AE 09354
Old 01-26-2010, 01:46 PM   #37
sfcd67

Hello all, I am retired army now for 3 years. I have and always supported our troops. So what ever I can do in here, I would like to help. I know when I was in OIF1, It sure was nice to have good cigar after a crazy day!!!
Old 02-02-2010, 11:22 AM   #38
ItalianSmokes

I sent some cigars from my business to a USMC friend of mine over in Okinawa, but it took about 30 days for it to get to him. Is there anyway to speed up the transit time?
Old 02-15-2010, 01:01 PM   #39
Gary
waiting for my next smoke

First Name: Gary
Gary is on a distinguished road

Tony, PM sent.

-Gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcigarz View Post
Might as well get this started here.

My name is Tony and I am a Troop Supporter. I collect cigars and comfort items and send them to our BOTLS and SOTLS who are serving our country.
If anyone has a contribution or an idea for supporting our Troops Please send me a PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 02:19 AM   #40
crewchief

I'm a UH-60 Crew Chief at Bagram Air Field. I have another post on the troop support section. I have the ability to distribute random acts of cigar love throughout eastern Afghanistan. In the past two days I have been to 6 different FOBs/COBs... We have even done tail to tail medivac swaps. I would like to distribute cigars through my missions. Looking for help.

SPC Craig Wensell
A Co. 3-238th AVN
TF Knighthawk
APO AE 09354

If you don't know somebody here, I would be happy to spread the love!