Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Old 10-23-2012, 08:09 AM   #121
Jefft72
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (2)
Jefft72 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Walking Dead Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by irratebass View Post
You have to be lost, def watch the 1st 2 seasons
LOL. Ya, no back story, which leaves all sorts of questions in my head, but the writers/producers do a pretty good job of keeping you engaged with the episode on a stand alone basis. They also do great cliff hangers. I am in for Ep3.
Jefft72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:22 AM   #122
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold

Do you have Netflix? They have seasons 1 & 2 available now
Old 10-23-2012, 01:34 PM   #123
kugie
Have My Own Room

First Name: Joe
Trading: (3)
kugie will become famous soon enough

That was awesome. A great episode

Rick is a bad arse just telling the little prisoner to "you better run"
Old 10-24-2012, 11:07 AM   #124
bonjing
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trading: (39)
bonjing has disabled reputation

In the last scene where the camera was watching Lorie from the window; was there a shadow or is it my screen just flickering?

Also seeing those dead bodies zip tied and shot makes me wonder if there is still another person inside the complex. I think someone in the group mentioned that there were "civilians" in the yard makes me think the fencing is not secure or there is someone going in and out.
bonjing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:47 AM   #125
CRIMPS
Benn/Seguin best friends

First Name: Zach
Trading: (50)
RA
CRIMPS is a jewel in the roughCRIMPS is a jewel in the roughCRIMPS is a jewel in the rough

Not sure I picked up on that, Greg. I will be looking for it, though.
Old 10-24-2012, 05:29 PM   #126
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjing View Post
IAlso seeing those dead bodies zip tied and shot makes me wonder if there is still another person inside the complex. I think someone in the group mentioned that there were "civilians" in the yard makes me think the fencing is not secure or there is someone going in and out.
Holy spoiler alert, batman, I could tell you a LOT about who's in there yet...from the comix anyway.
But I will refrain. I need to burn 3.1 & 2 onto DVD tonight so I can watch em tomorrow.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 06:53 PM   #127
OLS
Suck It

OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold

Woohoo, for a bunch of cigar lovers who had to deal with the whole farm deal, with not much zombie killing,
sure got a lot to like in these first two episodes. They killed the crap out of some walkers in those 2 shows.

I was struck by a few things, the way they wrote 'over the winter" into 2-3 people's lines to say, it's too
expensive to shoot in or simulate winter, lol. I also laughed that suddenly Carl is allowed to carry a pistol
with a big ol silencer on it, haha. I also thought rick added a lot to his growing rep as a di(k when he took
Carl's dog food and threw it on the floor. I had hoped they would spend a few whows starving their a55es
off after that.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:02 PM   #128
Robulous78

So general opinion question here... is Rick an asshole for shutting out Lori like that? or does Lori deserve it?.... Discuss...
Old 10-28-2012, 07:16 PM   #129
N2 GOLD
MIND OVER MATTER...

First Name: RICO
Trading: (1)
SCdlH
N2 GOLD will become famous soon enoughN2 GOLD will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robulous78 View Post
So general opinion question here... is Rick an asshole for shutting out Lori like that? or does Lori deserve it?.... Discuss...
He should have done it the first season...
Old 10-28-2012, 07:51 PM   #130
macsauce13
Have My Own Room

First Name: McKenzie
Trading: (38)
macsauce13 has a spectacular aura aboutmacsauce13 has a spectacular aura about

We going to have some serious incongruence here? Trying to be as vague as I can, that last major group didn't resurrect? What's the deal there?
macsauce13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:05 PM   #131
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

WOW...WTF was that at the end???? Modern day cable tv?? Merle reappears...and seems he is a puppet.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:58 AM   #132
emopunker2004
Central Fla rollin

First Name: Justin
Trading: (46)
HdM
emopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac07 View Post
WOW...WTF was that at the end???? Modern day cable tv?? Merle reappears...and seems he is a puppet.
Yeh Mac, that very last scene was a lil WTF creepy.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:01 AM   #133
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by N2 GOLD View Post
He should have done it the first season...
I agree with Rico!

Hated her in the comic and really hate her in the show

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac07 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by emopunker2004 View Post
Yeh Mac, that very last scene was a lil WTF creepy.
Not as creepy as the comic, but that was an interesting twist to the helpful Governor.

I have a question, who was in the Governor's bed? Was that his daughter???? (I'm basing that off that family pic they panned by, but I didn't get a good look at her.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:10 AM   #134
Powers
Swamp Ash member in exile

First Name: Michael
Trading: (17)
Bolivar
Powers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by irratebass View Post
I have a question, who was in the Governor's bed? Was that his daughter???? (I'm basing that off that family pic they panned by, but I didn't get a good look at her.
I thought it was the hot brunette that was explaining Woodbury to Andrea earlier
Old 10-29-2012, 10:02 AM   #135
N2 GOLD
MIND OVER MATTER...

First Name: RICO
Trading: (1)
SCdlH
N2 GOLD will become famous soon enoughN2 GOLD will become famous soon enough

All i can say is that ending was NUTS!!!
Old 10-29-2012, 10:14 AM   #136
OLS
Suck It

Quote:
I am an expert, having been an a55hole all my life.
I found myself shouting DICK! at the TV 3 times during the episode, so I would say dick, no question.
I DO KNOW how a person's mind can change when he tells a woman that the transgressions of the
past are in the past, and then becomes a little passive aggressive ahole until the woman just has
enough and bails on her own. BUT I have never been in a zombie apocalypse, so in truth there is
no real rule book that I am familiar with. But I vote dick. YES she is a whore, but she thought
he was dead and got no help in knowing the truth from horny Shane. She needs ONE MORE break.
But she is a dumbas5, having rolled a car chasing after them even though she and everyone else
knew better than to go out and pursue him. But again, zombie apocalypse trumps a lot of
common sense stuff, plus she is hormonal. Rick's a dick.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:44 AM   #137
SNKBYT
PATRIOT and VETERAN

First Name: Alex
Trading: (30)
Partagas Army (Disabled Vet)
SNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
I am an expert, having been an a55hole all my life.
I found myself shouting DICK! at the TV 3 times during the episode, so I would say dick, no question.
I DO KNOW how a person's mind can change when he tells a woman that the transgressions of the
past are in the past, and then becomes a little passive aggressive ahole until the woman just has
enough and bails on her own. BUT I have never been in a zombie apocalypse, so in truth there is
no real rule book that I am familiar with. But I vote dick. YES she is a whore, but she thought
he was dead and got no help in knowing the truth from horny Shane. She needs ONE MORE break.
But she is a dumbas5, having rolled a car chasing after them even though she and everyone else
knew better than to go out and pursue him. But again, zombie apocalypse trumps a lot of
common sense stuff, plus she is hormonal. Rick's a dick.
maybe in that type of environment, being an A-hole gives you a better chance for survival

as for last nights episode: the Gov needs to be stung up on that hangman tree, but time will tell whats the plan for the future
Old 10-29-2012, 11:25 AM   #138
Powers
Swamp Ash member in exile

First Name: Michael
Trading: (17)
Bolivar
Powers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to all

I'm stoked that Merle is back! He's a great character
Old 10-29-2012, 11:33 AM   #139
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

ERdM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powers View Post
I thought it was the hot brunette that was explaining Woodbury to Andrea earlier
Yeah, I believe you are right.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:25 PM   #140
Hem
Feeling at Home

First Name: Bill
Trading: (13)
Partagas
Hem will become famous soon enough

Great episode! I think that was a pretty good setup for what we're about to get into, can't wait to see where all this goes!
Hem is offline   Reply With Quote