Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Old 05-08-2010, 07:16 PM   #1
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of
Default Adjusting RH on Aristocrat?

I bought my 1st Aristocrat today (pics probably tomorrow)

My question is.... how do you set the humidity on it? Right now, it is plugged in, but I don't know what the previous owner set it to.

Thanks.
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:17 PM   #2
md4958
Captain Cannoli

First Name: Moe
Trading: (62)
HUpmann
md4958 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Adjusting RH on Aristocrat?

the first set of settings is the temperature, the second set is the humidity... there is a high setting and a low.

If you dont have the manual, Im sure one of the Massholes has a PDF of of.

Good luck with the new humi Dan!

"One fart can foul the air for everyone" - Esteemed philosopher
"If avoiding the nasty $hit is being a snob, them I am guilty as charged."- Same esteemed philosopher.
md4958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:19 PM   #3
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by md4958 View Post
the first set of settings is the temperature, the second set is the humidity... there is a high setting and a low.

If you dont have the manual, Im sure one of the Massholes has a PDF of of.

Good luck with the new humi Dan!
Yeah..... I can't control the temperature, but I believe you can control the humidity.
Old 05-08-2010, 07:21 PM   #4
yourchoice
Down the stretch

First Name: Joel
Trading: (36)
Cohiba
yourchoice has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by elderboy02 View Post
I bought my 1st Aristocrat today (pics probably tomorrow)

My question is.... how do you set the humidity on it? Right now, it is plugged in, but I don't know what the previous owner set it to.

Thanks.
Congrats Dan! I find your subconscious acknowledgement that there very well may be a 2nd in your future funny!
yourchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:22 PM   #5
md4958
Captain Cannoli

First Name: Moe
Trading: (62)
HUpmann
md4958 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Yeah..... I can't control the temperature, but I believe you can control the humidity.
i dont have temp control either, but I believe they are all set up for temperature control, even if you dont have it in your unit.

"One fart can foul the air for everyone" - Esteemed philosopher
"If avoiding the nasty $hit is being a snob, them I am guilty as charged."- Same esteemed philosopher.
md4958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:05 AM   #6
Starz26
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Eric
Trading: (22)
Army (Served With Honor)
Starz26 will become famous soon enough

Dan, do you have the Habitat Monitor in yours? I have a manual for it if you do....
Starz26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 10:18 AM   #7
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starz26 View Post
Dan, do you have the Habitat Monitor in yours? I have a manual for it if you do....
Yes.... Here is a pic of it:

Old 05-09-2010, 12:02 PM   #8
68TriShield
Got Torque?

First Name: Dave
Trading: (40)
HUpmann
68TriShield has disabled reputation

Dan I think I still have the paperwork from mine if you don't figure it out.Let me know.
68TriShield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 12:33 PM   #9
Starz26
Adjusting to the Life

Army (Served With Honor)

OK, trying from memory, but here it is....Will look when I get home to make sure:

The Temp values you will set are for alarm purposes only as the humidor is probablt not a cooling unit. The %RH value you set will turn on the humidification device and fans at 2% RH below the setting. so if you set it at 67%, the H20 will come on at 65%.

To SET values:

1. Press and HOLD the button for like 5 seconds.
2. You will see a number in one of the boxes and a HI or LO in the other
3. The box with the number is the one you are setting, the box with the HI or LO is just which limit you are setting for the box with the number in it: (IE: Temp = 60 RH=HI, you are setting the high temp)
4. Adjust the value by pressing the button one time for every increment, go past 99 to get to 0 and on up.
5. To set the Next value WAIT, DO NOTHING, for a few like 10 seconds, then the display will change.
6. Set next accordingly by repeating steps 4-6
7. When all done just DO NOTHING and after 10 seconds it will cycle to either the next prompt or back to monitoring depending on where you were.

ALARMS:

1. The %RH LO alarm will sound if the Humidification device is on for more than 2 hours and the lo %RH is unable to be reached.
2. Audible alarms for the temp if above the limit set. I do not think the low temp has an audible alarm and will have to check

TO VIEW HI AND LO values (highest and lowest RH and temp since last viewing):

1. Pres the button on the front (DO NOT HOLD) and wait
2......Will have to double check on this part but I think you just do nothing and wait for it to cycle, but you may have to press the button again
3. Values will reset and monitor hi and lo until the next time you review..

Last edited by Starz26; 05-09-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:47 PM   #10
Eleven
Solid As The Sun

First Name: Scott
Trading: (23)
Eleven has a spectacular aura aboutEleven has a spectacular aura aboutEleven has a spectacular aura about

Is this the one that was advertised here from Nashville?

CA: putting the 'man' in bromance since 2008! --markem.
Eleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 01:28 PM   #11
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar

Quote:
OK, trying from memory, but here it is....Will look when I get home to make sure:

The Temp values you will set are for alarm purposes only as the humidor is probablt not a cooling unit. The %RH value you set will turn on the humidification device and fans at 2% RH below the setting. so if you set it at 67%, the H20 will come on at 65%.

To SET values:

3. The box with the number is the one you are setting, the box with the HI or LO is just which limit you are setting for the box with the number in it: (IE: Temp = 60 RH=HI, you are setting the high temp)
4. Adjust the value by pressing the button one time for every increment, go past 99 to get to 0 and on up.
5. To set the Next value WAIT, DO NOTHING, for a few like 10 seconds, then the display will change.
7. When all done just DO NOTHING and after 10 seconds it will cycle to either the next prompt or back to monitoring depending on where you were.

ALARMS:

1. The %RH LO alarm will sound if the Humidification device is on for more than 2 hours and the lo %RH is unable to be reached.
2. Audible alarms for the temp if above the limit set. I do not think the low temp has an audible alarm and will have to check

2......Will have to double check on this part but I think you just do nothing and wait for it to cycle, but you may have to press the button again
Thanks. I will have to try this in a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleven View Post
Is this the one that was advertised here from Nashville?
Yes sir
Old 05-09-2010, 03:14 PM   #12
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar

Quote:

To SET values:

ALARMS:

Thanks man! This worked perfectly!
Old 05-09-2010, 04:35 PM   #13
Starz26
Adjusting to the Life

Army (Served With Honor)

Quote:
Thanks man! This worked perfectly!
Good to hear, PM me your addy (snail mail) and I will photo copy the manual and send it to you....(my scanner is not working)
Old 05-09-2010, 05:27 PM   #14
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar

Quote:
Good to hear, PM me your addy (snail mail) and I will photo copy the manual and send it to you....(my scanner is not working)
You are a top notch BOTL. Thanks!