Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Island (The other ones) Reviews

Old 10-15-2008, 12:59 PM   #1
Don Fernando
Postwhore

First Name: Ferdinand
Trading: (29)
Army (Retired)
Don Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud of
Default Macanudo prince philip

The wrapper isn’t very pretty, the edges of the leave are wrinkled just like it was too dry when the cigar was made, and the cigar looks messy and got lot of spots beneath the wrapper. The cigar feels good tough, very firm and the predraw and smell of manure is fine. The wrapper again, it breaks directly after lighting the cigar and leaves a crack from approximately 2 inch, but fortunately that doesn’t affect the smoking.

Then the flavors, I taste a sweet leather, it is a warm taste, not in temperature but in flavor. The leather is slowly growing in taste, but it’s never the strong leather which you usually find in Cuban cigars. After about three quarters I can taste a sweet creamy chocolate on the background for a few moments and then the leather became strong again.

The flavor is very consistent throughout the whole cigar, the smoke is medium and the ash is pretty and white. It took me about 70 minutes to finish the cigar.

Would I buy this cigar again? Yeah, not regularly though, but every once in a while
Don Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote