Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 05-17-2009, 11:31 AM   #1
Wolfgang
Back from the dead

Trading: (14)
HdM
Wolfgang is a jewel in the roughWolfgang is a jewel in the roughWolfgang is a jewel in the roughWolfgang is a jewel in the rough
Default Jamaica Mon!

I hvae made it to ISOM :-) . It has been almost a fight to get on the fee internet since it will only recognize a set amount of computers, and the hard lined computers cost $6 for 15 minutes.

Walkig the beach from one end of th resort to the other I was approached by two self proclaimed "Dr. Feelgoods" offering the Ganj. I politley said no then they asked If I would like a real Cuban cigar. I said sure and he pulled out a "Genuine Cohiba" from his pocket. The band looked legit but the thing inside the band looked like a wrinkly brown dog rocket. I laughed and said no thanks.

there are what appear to be legit habanas in the "gift shop" Pack of Cohiba Minis for $65 I think I will just be smoking what I brought with me.

The resort is beautiful everything is done in granite and procelin, and the drinks are FREE There is a liquor dispenser in my room too. From the air port to the resort takes us though some ofe the slums and what not and the driving is rediculous! Hopefully I will be able to attain internet tonight so I can post pictures.

Just wanted to pop n and say I am still alive and well. Time for me to light something up and smoke away the day.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:46 AM   #2
WildBlueSooner
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: James
Trading: (19)
AirForce (Served With Honor)
WildBlueSooner has a spectacular aura aboutWildBlueSooner has a spectacular aura aboutWildBlueSooner has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Jamaica Mon!

Awesome have fun and say no to the ganji!
Old 05-17-2009, 11:48 AM   #3
ahc4353

Have fun! Keep us updated as best you can.

Old 05-17-2009, 11:57 AM   #4
ChicagoWhiteSox

Have a good time bro

Pass on the grass

and the fake habanos
Old 05-17-2009, 12:05 PM   #5
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future

Enjoy.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 12:25 PM   #6
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great time!!
kelmac07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 12:36 PM   #7
DPD6030
Shepard of the sheeple

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (151)
Partagas
DPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud of

Glad to hear you made it. Don't smoke those dog turds as they might be real dog turds Oh and to have a liquor dispenser in the room = priceless
DPD6030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 07:17 PM   #8
Wolfgang
Back from the dead

HdM
Wolfgang is a jewel in the roughWolfgang is a jewel in the roughWolfgang is a jewel in the roughWolfgang is a jewel in the rough

Gearing up for dinner. I have decided to forgo the cigar buying unless I am allowed to see a box code or at the Duty Free in the airport.

Today I pretty much just lazed around the pool. I did win a bottle of Rum by playing ring toss (toss the ring around the bottle neck and win the bottle). yay me and I can refill it in my room with the dispenser Been taking lots of pictures, and some good news and bad news for you all.

Good news is the beach at the resort is a topless beach!

Bad news i cant post those pictures here sorry.

will keep you updated but I'm having a really awesome time. I am very glad I brought 30+ smokes with me too until later Have fun y'all.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:22 PM   #9
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

First Name: Ryan
Trading: (7)
LGC
MedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud of

Sounds like a great time. Enjoy the rest and try not to get whiplash on the beach.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:24 PM   #10
WildBlueSooner
I'm nuts for the place

WildBlueSooner has a spectacular aura aboutWildBlueSooner has a spectacular aura aboutWildBlueSooner has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgang View Post
Gearing up for dinner. I have decided to forgo the cigar buying unless I am allowed to see a box code or at the Duty Free in the airport.

Today I pretty much just lazed around the pool. I did win a bottle of Rum by playing ring toss (toss the ring around the bottle neck and win the bottle). yay me and I can refill it in my room with the dispenser Been taking lots of pictures, and some good news and bad news for you all.

Good news is the beach at the resort is a topless beach!

Bad news i cant post those pictures here sorry.

will keep you updated but I'm having a really awesome time. I am very glad I brought 30+ smokes with me too until later Have fun y'all.
Dont worry...we can give you our email addys to send the pictures to
Old 05-17-2009, 08:09 PM   #11
HK3-
Cashmere Jungle Lord

First Name: Boffa
Trading: (48)
Partagas
HK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBlueSooner View Post
No doubt!
HK3- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:28 PM   #12
hotreds
Ephesians 2:8

Trading: (63)
Bolivar
hotreds has disabled reputation

Stay safe out there!

Old 05-17-2009, 08:35 PM   #13
adampc22

Old pirates, yes, they rob I;
Sold I to the merchant ships,
Minutes after they took I
From the bottomless pit.
But my hand was made strong
By the 'and of the Almighty.
We forward in this generation
Triumphantly.
Won't you help to sing
These songs of freedom? -
'Cause all I ever have:
Redemption songs;
Redemption songs.
Old 05-18-2009, 06:14 AM   #14
BeerAdvocate
BeerHunter

First Name: Travis
Trading: (45)
VR
BeerAdvocate has a spectacular aura aboutBeerAdvocate has a spectacular aura aboutBeerAdvocate has a spectacular aura about

What resort are you staying at? I assume its an all-inclusive?
The wife and I are thinking about going to Jamaica and I am looking for ideas.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:03 AM   #15
rizzle
Order Restored

Trading: (23)
Bolivar
rizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the rough

Where are you Wolfie? Sounds like you didn't go far from the airport...I'm assuming Montego Bay?
rizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:05 AM   #16
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBlueSooner View Post
I have this thing called e-mail as well
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:53 PM   #17
Wolfgang
Back from the dead

HdM

I see no emails pmed to me lol

Here is a picture from our balcony to tide you over.

Old 05-19-2009, 07:03 AM   #18
BeerAdvocate
BeerHunter

First Name: Travis
Trading: (45)
VR
BeerAdvocate has a spectacular aura aboutBeerAdvocate has a spectacular aura aboutBeerAdvocate has a spectacular aura about

What resort are you staying at?
Old 05-19-2009, 10:12 PM   #19
Wolfgang
Back from the dead

HdM

I am at the Riu Ocho Rios. we flew into Montego Bay Jamaica then took a bus ride to the resort. It is beautiful, the people are very friendly, the drinks are as striong as you want them, and EVERYTHING is free (food, bar, entertainment, and of course bewbs).
Old 05-20-2009, 05:26 AM   #20
WildBlueSooner
I'm nuts for the place

Nice...looks like an awesome time!