Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 07-19-2011, 10:46 AM   #1
area51
Blowing Smoke Rings

First Name: Ken
Trading: (3)
Bolivar Army (Active)
area51 has a spectacular aura aboutarea51 has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Cigarsatyourprice.com

My first time placing an order with these guys but I've got to say this wont be my last. I ordered yesterday evening and today I received a call...this is what blew me away, a call, not an email that the punch sticks I ordered were not available, no problem. He says is there anything I can substitute for so I said sure the AF Bestsellers. No problem he said and the best part, only a 3.99 price difference and it is still going to ship today. I'm impressed to say the least and happy as all heck. Just thought I'd share if anyone is on the fence about ordering from there as I was.

Last edited by area51; 07-19-2011 at 10:51 AM.
area51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:25 AM   #2
maninblack
Will smoke for food

First Name: Kevin
Trading: (80)
Partagas
maninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Cigarsatyourprice.com

I love that site. I've bought around 5 boxes from them and they ship fast.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:27 AM   #3
neoflex
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: John
Trading: (32)
RA
neoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really nice

They are pretty awesome. I have ordered from the a bunch of times and never had any issues.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:13 PM   #4
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Great Company! Multiple Orders From Me!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:32 PM   #5
Ferrari5180
Adjusting to the Life

Trading: (0)
Ferrari5180 is on a distinguished road

I am a little disappointed that they ship pretty much everywhere around the world except for Canada.
Ferrari5180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:05 PM   #6
Tyler

GREAT prices. By far the cheapest on some of the biggest name brands. Only problem is that they sell out fast and seem like they don't come back in stock for a while. But if you can somehow time it right you will get some amazing deals.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:25 AM   #7
Nikko
Just in from the Storm

Nikko is on a distinguished road

Three pretty large orders delivered and very good service. Aside from a couple of slight wrapper problems on a couple of sticks in five packs no problems at all. Great prices on most brands.
Nikko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 12:24 AM   #8
MrOneEyedBoh
Hon.

Trading: (30)
MrOneEyedBoh will become famous soon enough

How does this site work? I get the part where you make your own price, but then if it's obviously way too low and they reject it... then what? How do you guys make your offers, as in what do you use to base your offers on/from?
MrOneEyedBoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 12:34 AM   #9
Bill86
Snob

First Name: Bill
Trading: (67)
Cohiba
Bill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOneEyedBoh View Post
How does this site work? I get the part where you make your own price, but then if it's obviously way too low and they reject it... then what? How do you guys make your offers, as in what do you use to base your offers on/from?
Go as low as you want...work your way up. Get the lowest price....win!

If I was ordering NC's....I would be using CAYP.
Old 07-22-2011, 03:49 AM   #10
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Go Very Low Initially & Increase In $.25 Increments.
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 04:50 AM   #11
rofthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by area51 View Post
My first time placing an order with these guys but I've got to say this wont be my last. I ordered yesterday evening and today I received a call...this is what blew me away, a call, not an email that the punch sticks I ordered were not available, no problem. He says is there anything I can substitute for so I said sure the AF Bestsellers. No problem he said and the best part, only a 3.99 price difference and it is still going to ship today. I'm impressed to say the least and happy as all heck. Just thought I'd share if anyone is on the fence about ordering from there as I was.
I must say that is a good attitude of a company. It must inform its buyer immediately if their order is not available.
Old 07-22-2011, 09:18 AM   #12
aaron72
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Aaron
Trading: (4)
aaron72 is on a distinguished road

Based on this thread, I checked out the site and placed a good sized order on Wednesday. The pricing seems to be the best I've found anywhere. They are supposed to arrive on Thursday and I will post here again once I receive my order.
aaron72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:16 AM   #13
Mutombo

Love this vendor, I've bought multiple boxes from them and have always been amazed with the price and quick shipping.
Old 07-22-2011, 12:12 PM   #14
Sherlockholms

Sounds like a great place to purchase from, thanks for sharing the experience Kenneth!
Old 07-22-2011, 07:38 PM   #15
Steelergar

must be a good site everything I like is out of stock
Old 07-28-2011, 08:15 PM   #16
aaron72
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Aaron
Trading: (4)
aaron72 is on a distinguished road

My shipment came in yesterday. I bought 9 five packs and everything was in excellent shape. In the fridge now for the start of the freezing process.
aaron72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:33 PM   #17
DPD6030
Shepard of the sheeple

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (151)
Partagas
DPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud of

Sad...everything I want is out of stock.
DPD6030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:05 PM   #18
Tyler

Quote:
The other guys are correct. It does not work the same as the Cigar Monster one where you have to submit it and then they will tell you in a day if it is accepted or whatever. This one you are automatically told if it is accepted and it just pops up saying accepted or not accepted.
Old 07-31-2011, 12:29 PM   #19
area51
Blowing Smoke Rings

First Name: Ken
Trading: (3)
Bolivar Army (Active)
area51 has a spectacular aura aboutarea51 has a spectacular aura about

Basically low ball and then woek your way up by small amounts
Old 08-11-2011, 09:54 AM   #20
gbum
Feeling at Home

First Name: Asyraf
Partagas
gbum is on a distinguished road

Hi guys,
would like to know your experience with this company,usually what method do you guy use for the payment?and how long they will clear up the transaction and proceed to ship the cigars?

i put an order last sunday and use credit card to purchase.Few hours then the rep email me and state that i need to do bank to bank transaction or use western union to pay.I thought at the moment my card has a problem and i already call my bank and they state that the card is ok and ready to be use.Until now the transaction still floating.Already email the company rep and now waiting for their reply.

So any of you guys experience this before?i really hope that we can make a deal.There only few company that willing to ship cigars to malaysia and the previous company cs is not that effective even thou their price is quit competitive..

thanks