Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2009, 06:49 PM   #1
Trace63
We're all mad here

First Name: Kamil
Trading: (5)
Partagas
Trace63 is on a distinguished road
Default Im ready to rip USPS's head off...

Yes, this is a rant...
This has been a very crappy month. My summer session at school is going blah. I lost my favorite pair of sunglasses the other week, which is another expense for my upcoming Costa Rica trip. My girlfriend had to have a minor surgery after finding out she has Celiak's disease. And amongst other things, my phone has been crapping out on me for a while now. I finally decided to ship it to Nokia for repairs. Well, I kept putting it off and my warranty expired 2 DAYS before I made the decision to return it. Just my luck. Despite this fact, i sent it in hoping for the best.

Go to the post office on June 23rd. As usual there is a line out the door since all the employees are fcking around in the back laughing and the only two window ladies are taking their sweet time. Screw it, straight to the automated machine. Much easier and quicker anyway.

Hmmm...well packaged box. Wrote the address ON the box and ON the printed label I had just purchased. Got certified mail with an emailed return receipt. Yes, costs double than what I would usually pay, but this is an EXPENSIVE phone. For some reason, my mind assumed insurance comes with certified mail. Mistake numero uno. Other than the employees being total asses, never being informed that I missed a package, etc. shiiping stuff has never been a problem. So, down the hatch it goes.
Priority mail = 2-3 days ---> I shipped to AL.

It is now the 30th and the tracking number is still giving me "accepted" in Brooklyn. Called them to file a complaint. Yata Yata Yata, past all the BS, most likely they lost my package, and I just lost my phone and hundreds of dollars!!!

How the !@#$ do you LOSE a package?!?!?!?! I just do not understand that! And HOW, is USPS not responsible in the least bit? So what that I didnt get insurance? I payed you for a service. A service that you only did not COMPLETE, but royally messed up on!!

I am beyond furious right now. I have no idea what to do....

[/rant]
[replicant_argent] 11:07 am: Wasn't wayne a busboy at the last supper?
[Dooge] 10:49 pm: just judo chopped a fly
Trace63 is offline   Reply With Quote