Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Old 06-05-2010, 09:48 AM   #1
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold
Default Weeds

Anybody here watch this show? I just got caught up on all the episodes in about two weeks. Good show. If you haven't seen it, you can catch every episode (seasons 1-5) on Showtime On Demand.
Season 6 begins in August.

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:56 AM   #2
Don Fernando
Postwhore

First Name: Ferdinand
Trading: (29)
Army (Retired)
Don Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud of
Default Re: Weeds

Love the show, Nancy is a proper MILF
Old 06-05-2010, 09:58 AM   #3
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Fernando View Post
Love the show, Nancy is a proper MILF
Yep. Celia is too, if only she weren't such a b!tch!

Best part of the show is Kevin Nealon IMHO.

Insert quote here.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:48 AM   #4
14holestogie
Serial banter killer

First Name: Tim
Trading: (52)
Partagas
14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold

All of Showtime's series are watchable. Weeds, Nurse Jackie, The United States of Tara. The on demand feature is sweet.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:57 AM   #5
BigCat
My back is now unwatched.

First Name: Colin
Trading: (5)
BigCat will become famous soon enough

I like it too, but I thought the first couple seasons were better - they were funnier and not as dark. I'm still watching, but its becoming a little too much of a drama for me.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:37 PM   #6
J0eybb
Feeling up at Home

First Name: Joe
Trading: (5)
J0eybb will become famous soon enough

Great show.
J0eybb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 01:29 PM   #7
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCat View Post
I like it too, but I thought the first couple seasons were better - they were funnier and not as dark. I'm still watching, but its becoming a little too much of a drama for me.
The series did drastically change when they left Agrestic. There is still humor in the show, but not like the first season. There was always a couple of lol moments in every episode from the first season.

Insert quote here.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:58 PM   #8
Don Fernando
Postwhore

First Name: Ferdinand
Trading: (29)
Army (Retired)
Don Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andysutherland View Post
Yep. Celia is too, if only she weren't such a b!tch!
nah. she's no milf, not to me for sure. Wouldn't even do her with another man's penis.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:00 PM   #9
Cigary

I love all of these shows...they can seen on a few "free" outlets where you don't have to worry about adware/spyware stuff. I watch all of the other shows as well,,Pacific, Real Time with Bill Maher, Spartacus. I rarely watch network TV anymore as there is so much better programming out there. Californication is also a kick.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:03 PM   #10
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

New season debuted last night!

Insert quote here.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:49 AM   #11
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

Is it me or is this season just not as interesting as previous seasons? Maybe the absence of Kevin Nealon for the first 2.75 episodes is what is missing. Mabye it's Celia missing.

Insert quote here.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:09 AM   #12
688sonarmen
Shipmate!

First Name: Jake
Trading: (17)
Bolivar Navy (Active)
688sonarmen is just really nice688sonarmen is just really nice688sonarmen is just really nice688sonarmen is just really nice

Watched it for the first time last night, seems like a pretty decent show
688sonarmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 11:33 AM   #13
QUAZY50
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Alex
Trading: (0)
QUAZY50 is on a distinguished road

After season 3 I thought it turned for the worst.... I am not really even interested in continuing even though I watch all 5 seasons.
QUAZY50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 11:45 AM   #14
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUAZY50 View Post
After season 3 I thought it turned for the worst.... I am not really even interested in continuing even though I watch all 5 seasons.
It took a turn for the worse once she got married and became a part of the Mexican mafia, but I still liked last season. This one's just ok.

Insert quote here.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:20 PM   #15
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

This season thoroughly sucked until the last episode. Makes me want to watch next season. What's that quote from the Godfather? Once I thought I was out...? or something along those lines?

Insert quote here.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:04 PM   #16
Bill86
Snob

First Name: Bill
Trading: (67)
Cohiba
Bill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to all

I'm catching up on weeds power watching style. I did the first 4 seasons yesterday and today. Pretty damn good show so far.
Bill86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 01:34 AM   #17
Bill86
Snob

Cohiba
Bill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to all

O_o Andy is drinking stone beer in S5 E4 NICE

Good show.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:03 PM   #18
Devanmc
Have My Own Room

First Name: Devan
Trading: (40)
RyJ Army (Disabled Vet)
Devanmc is a jewel in the roughDevanmc is a jewel in the roughDevanmc is a jewel in the rough

on QTS for the next 2 days. will be watching lots of this show. caught 2 episodes on monday. What an awesome show
Old 11-25-2010, 05:13 PM   #19
Bill86
Snob

Cohiba

Man someone big on that show digs Stone's beer. Finished all 6 seasons pretty good show. I wonder if it will continue...

EDIT why didn't Nancy just get on the plane and be with her family? I guess the only logical reason is she wanted them to start fresh and not have to run, take one for the family.

I don't see this show continuing most of the main characters are gone. If this is the end it's an OKAY ending. If it continues (no idea how) I'll watch it to see where it goes.

Last edited by Bill86; 11-25-2010 at 05:20 PM.