Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 02-16-2012, 12:11 PM   #21
dwoodward
Gentlemen, you may smoke!

First Name: Derrick
Trading: (26)
HUpmann
dwoodward will become famous soon enoughdwoodward will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Ordered online today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subvet642 View Post
What do you mean, exactly?
Couple months back they had a 2fer deal on some cheap smokes, showed 2 boxes side by side of the smokes and claimed a price. Well, if you wanted the 2fer you had to buy 2 of one box, or 2 of the other... you couldn't buy 1 of each and get the deal. It's not like they were 2 different brands, they were the exact same brand, just one was Natural and the other Irish Creme.

I personally found it to be pretty bull crap since their ad was pretty deceptive. But like I said, as a company they reserve the right to make their own rules.

Last edited by dwoodward; 02-16-2012 at 12:21 PM.
dwoodward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:14 PM   #22
trendo
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Troy
Trading: (16)
trendo is on a distinguished road

glad to see im not the only poor bastard paying big bucks to ship to hawaii! I have had mixed results with cigars international, but nothing that could not be fixed. If you have patience, cbid has no extra charge to hawaii, and cigar place.biz has one dollar shipping in the beginning of the month.

Don't worry about times, cigars in transit seem to be pretty durable. I came home from vacation last month to find a package on my doorstep that had been there for a few days. It had been rained on, but everything inside turned out fine.
trendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 06:45 AM   #23
Subvet642
Bilge Rat

First Name: Darren
Trading: (13)
LFdC Navy (Served With Honor)
Subvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwoodward View Post
Couple months back they had a 2fer deal on some cheap smokes, showed 2 boxes side by side of the smokes and claimed a price. Well, if you wanted the 2fer you had to buy 2 of one box, or 2 of the other... you couldn't buy 1 of each and get the deal. It's not like they were 2 different brands, they were the exact same brand, just one was Natural and the other Irish Creme.

I personally found it to be pretty bull crap since their ad was pretty deceptive. But like I said, as a company they reserve the right to make their own rules.
Got it, thanks!