Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2019, 04:53 PM   #1
DOL_Pat
Veritas et Libertas

First Name: Pat
Trading: (0)
Army (Retired)
DOL_Pat is on a distinguished road
Default New to the Cigar Scene

Hello everyone!

I have owned and (sometimes poorly) maintained a humidor that was gifted to me during a deployment to Afghanistan in 2014. Since that time I have been a very casual cigar smoker who has always enjoyed the activity but never gotten involved with the community in any sort of in depth way. I just recently retired from the military in December of last year and now want to devote more of my new found free time to learning about and becoming a more active member of this community and and looking for advice from any of the aficionados out there that can help guide me.

Full disclosure I am also studying cigar culture as part of competing my undergraduate degree so I will also use my education to help write research papers about this journey that I am embarking on.

My humidor currently consists of several Camacho Powebands, a Romeo and Julieta 1875 Reserve, A Diesel whiskey row bourbon aged. I would like to diversify from here as well as learn more about the best ways to upkeep and maintain a humidor. Any advice would be very welcome. Thanks everyone!

DOL,

Pat
DOL_Pat is offline   Reply With Quote