Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 11:50 PM   #301
King James
Regard Me!

First Name: Jim
Trading: (2)
Bolivar
King James has disabled reputation
Default Re: iPhone Sucks and Apple are Bastards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbroody View Post
like I said brother I own both and can gladly post a pic of my macs an pcs after work.
Both are good and both suck in some ways.
Quote:
amen brother. Apple users definitely love to shout to the world how great it is and how superior they are. I always find it funny that my 3 year old winmo phone does things the iphone can't do because hitler locks down everything on there phone.

apple tells it's users what they need and the sheep eat it up. Bah bah flash is bad. LoL. I know cause my master told me. He said to buy some games and some apps. He loves my money and I love giving it to him.

My wife gave up hers recently as she got tired of spending over 100 a month for crappy phone service.
This post about sums it up for me. The stereotypes, half truths, and misstatements in it encompass this entire thread from the PC fanboys.

I don't see any comments in here on how "both are good/bad" I see a lot of Apple Bashing with piss poor reasoning. You don't like it, thats fine.... you can have reasons for it and they can be true or not true it doesn't matter. But when you take the mentality of a group of 13-17 yr olds who get a bit of info about Macs from websites and then project their reasoning for liking apple onto the collective, its slightly irritating.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:00 AM   #302
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (61)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

It this continues denegrating, I think it's time to close up shop.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
Old 04-16-2010, 12:02 AM   #303
pnoon
YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
Old 04-16-2010, 12:12 AM   #304
Ahbroody
Daddy x 4

First Name: Mike
Trading: (53)
HUpmann
Ahbroody has disabled reputation

lol. K
second post which was made early in day was directed at Iphone users/ fan boys. My error was in using apple instead of saying Iphone.

second post was in reference mac vs pc computers. Mistruths I will post a pic after work. I own both. You also left out a few posts in between, but hey it's k.

I don't get my info from websites I get it from ownership. I am not a pc or mac fanboy. Both have issues.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:24 AM   #305
King James
Regard Me!

First Name: Jim
Trading: (2)
Bolivar
King James has disabled reputation

I didn't mean you get info from websites. I said you were calling apple/iphone users as feeling superior and being sheep, I'd say that is a trait of the real apple fanboys, and not the majority of apple users posting in here. You don't want to use an iphone, that is perfectly fine.... but don't tell the collective it sucks because it doesn't have the features or functions important to you that may not b as important to others
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-16-2010, 12:29 AM   #306
spectrrr
Back in the midwest!

First Name: Frank
Trading: (20)
LGC
spectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by King James View Post
I don't see any comments in here on how "both are good/bad" I see a lot of Apple Bashing with piss poor reasoning.
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showpo...&postcount=151

I tried. No one was listening. Or my reasoning and conclusions suck. Or both

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnoon View Post
You're probably right
Old 04-16-2010, 12:32 AM   #307
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

HUpmann

Yup, it is about that time, Francis.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
Old 04-16-2010, 12:45 AM   #308
Ahbroody
Daddy x 4

First Name: Mike
Trading: (53)
HUpmann
Ahbroody has disabled reputation

My appologies to all. Sorry Tom.
James I added a pic to my profile showing my 3 laptops just to show I am not lying. Wife left her Mac Pro at work so couldnt add it to the pic.
Also I remember posting there was good and bad to the Iphone. If you look back you will find the post.
I also mentioned that my experiences could be based on living in the bay area where apple is located and a strong hardcore apple following exists.

found it
Quote:
It could be that here in the bay area where Mac is located and a large number of mac users reside things are different.

I have never said to anyone winmo or any other OS was better the Iphone. I like the Iphone in some ways winmo 6.5 in others and the WebOS Palm Pre in others. I have had a lot of Iphone users I know tell me how great their phone was and how it rapes my winmo or palm pre though.

Again sorry to the admins.

Last edited by Ahbroody; 04-16-2010 at 12:53 AM.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:55 AM   #309
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

HUpmann

Mike, no need to apologize...this has gone bad in lots of ways, some insulting going on, etc., and I certainly am not pointing a finger at you, or really any one indivdual. I think this has just run its course, and has denegrated into something personal for some, and I hate to see the name-calling, etc. While I see no reason to ban topics like this in any way, I do think this particular thread has made its points, and is just denegrating. So we be done.

Closed Thread