Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Sports

Old 01-17-2015, 11:30 AM   #21
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

First Name: Ryan
Trading: (7)
LGC
MedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud of
Default Re: New York Yankees 2015 Banter

#Yankees Birthdays: Harry Hanson, Chili Davis, Don Zimmer
Old 01-18-2015, 11:10 AM   #22
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

LGC
MedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud of

#Yankees Birthdays: Nolen Richardson, Justin Thomas, Michael Pineda
Old 01-19-2015, 10:40 AM   #23
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

LGC

Yankees Birthdays: Pat Maloney, Jeff Juden, Fernando Seguignol.
Old 01-20-2015, 10:33 AM   #24
BigAsh
Don't knock the Ash...

First Name: Keith
Trading: (46)
Partagas
BigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to behold

Sorry Ryan, but this thread is no where near as entertaining as Mets banter!
Old 01-20-2015, 11:45 AM   #25
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

LGC

#Yankees Birthdays: Ernie Courtney, Jesse Hill, Frank Makosky, Jesse Gonder, Kevin Mass, Freddy Guzman.
Old 01-20-2015, 12:17 PM   #26
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

I still hate the Yankees.
I've really got quite a streak going, too.
Old 01-20-2015, 01:13 PM   #27
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

LGC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAsh View Post
Sorry Ryan, but this thread is no where near as entertaining as Mets banter!
I'm waiting for Spring Training when A-Roid starts giving interviews. That will liven things up.
Old 01-20-2015, 05:32 PM   #28
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

LGC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicCook View Post
To make room on the 40 man roster RHP Gonzalez Germen was designated for assignment.
Gonzalez Germen traded to the Rangers for cash.
Old 01-21-2015, 11:50 AM   #29
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

LGC

Yankees Birthdays: Bill Karlon, Rich Beck, Johnny Oates, Andy Hawkins, Chris Hammond, Preston Clairborne, Jose Ramirez.
Old 01-21-2015, 09:26 PM   #30
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of

The luxury Avalon apartment complex in Edgewater NJ is presently engulfed in flames. Amongst those now left homeless is longtime Yankee radio broadcaster John Sterling, who states he fears he has lost everything this evening.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2087477

It is hot, it is fire, it is gone.
Old 01-22-2015, 10:49 AM   #31
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

LGC

Yankees Birthdays: Ira Thomas, Brian Dayett
Old 01-23-2015, 10:40 AM   #32
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

LGC

Yankees Birthdays: Ed Barney, Jack Saltzgaver, Johnny Sturm, Randy Gumpert, Don Nottebart, Charlie Spikes, Alfonso Pulido, Alan Embree, Mark Wohlers
Old 01-23-2015, 10:44 AM   #33
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of

Liven it up you say?

According to a San Francisco Chronicle report, the active Major League leader in home runs is training with the all-time Major League leader in home runs. That's right, Barry and Aroid working out together, I suppose the phase "I'll do you if you do me!" is given an entirely new meaning!

|=(_______)--------

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/01/alex...ng-yankees-mlb
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 10:57 AM   #34
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

LGC

A-Roid is an idiot. You are returning to baseball after a year suspension for PED involvement. Let's go hang with the guy who help revolutionize the PED industry.
Old 01-24-2015, 10:19 AM   #35
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

LGC

#Yankees Birthdays: Earle Gardner, Tim Stoddard, Neil Allen
Old 01-25-2015, 11:11 AM   #36
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

LGC

Yankees Birthdays: Fred Glade, Led Nunamaker, Roy Sherid, Steve Roser, Dale Mohorcic
Old 01-27-2015, 12:05 PM   #37
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

LGC

Yankees Birthdays: Al Wickland, Milt Gaston, Fred Heimach, Angel Berroa, Mike Zagurski
Old 01-27-2015, 02:01 PM   #38
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

LGC

The Yankees are working on blocking A-Roids HR milestone bonus payments. They claim his steroid use has made the exclusive marketing of the milestones meaningless.
Old 01-28-2015, 09:39 AM   #39
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

LGC

Yankees Birthdays: Tom Hughes, Guy Cooper, Lyn Lary, Bob Muncrief, Lyle Overbay
Old 01-29-2015, 09:05 AM   #40
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

LGC

Yankees Birthdays: Hack Simmons, Steve Sax, Mike Aldrete, John Habyan