Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Sports

Old 01-11-2015, 02:33 PM   #1081
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: Cowboys Asylum

I Know He Wishes He Didn't "Reach Out" With The Ball. Would Have Been A Catch, Then.
longknocker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 02:35 PM   #1082
Adriftpanda
Peter's Daddy

First Name: Huy
Trading: (74)
Guantanamera
Adriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud of

Me sad.
Old 01-11-2015, 02:39 PM   #1083
jhedrick83
GO VOLS!

First Name: Jesse
Trading: (0)
jhedrick83 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordman4ever View Post
Such bull crap. That was a catch.
That game just accomplished something I never thought possible. I actually felt bad for Dez Bryant. One hell of a game and a tough loss for the Cowboys.
jhedrick83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 02:57 PM   #1084
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordman4ever View Post
Such bull crap. That was a catch.
It might have been. But the Cowboys would not have even been in Green Bay this week if not for the benefit of a few questionable calls which hurt Detroit last week.

Karma's a baitch.
Old 01-11-2015, 04:00 PM   #1085
nutcracker
Shameless epicurian

First Name: Neil
Trading: (26)
Partagas
nutcracker is just really nicenutcracker is just really nicenutcracker is just really nicenutcracker is just really nicenutcracker is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda View Post
Me sad.
Yep, me too.
Old 01-11-2015, 09:22 PM   #1086
cigarmarine
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: lashun
MarineCorps
cigarmarine is on a distinguished road

the refs
cigarmarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 07:41 AM   #1087
jonumberone
Raw Dog

First Name: Dom
Trading: (62)
RA
jonumberone has disabled reputation

The only thing worse than a Cowboy win is hearing their fans cry about how they were robbed.
Imagine Patriot fans crying the game after the tuck rule, or Yankee fans whining the next game after the Jeffery Maier homerun.

What's funny is complaining about the refs. The call they made to get you here was the bad call. The call on Dez was right.
Seeing it live, I knew GB would challenge, and thought the refs would overturn it.

The rule is, you have to maintain possession while going to the ground. Dez didn't, end of story.
If he had held on to it all the way through, it's probably one of the greatest catches in postseason history, but he didn't, so it goes down as one of the greatest incompletions.
Old 01-12-2015, 08:03 AM   #1088
CigarNut
F*ck Cancer!

First Name: Michael
Trading: (111)
RA
CigarNut has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonumberone View Post
The only thing worse than a Cowboy win is hearing their fans cry about how they were robbed.

Imagine Patriot fans crying the game after the tuck rule, or Yankee fans whining the next game after the Jeffery Maier homerun.

What's funny is complaining about the refs. The call they made to get you here was the bad call. The call on Dez was right. Seeing it live, I knew GB would challenge, and thought the refs would overturn it.

The rule is, you have to maintain possession while going to the ground. Dez didn't, end of story.

If he had held on to it all the way through, it's probably one of the greatest catches in postseason history, but he didn't, so it goes down as one of the greatest incompletions.

2 of 3 Requirements for use of the CA Rolodex: 100 posts/ 60 day membership/ participation in trade (trader rating). New members can be added at any time.
CigarNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 08:49 AM   #1089
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold

Old 01-12-2015, 08:50 AM   #1090
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:27 AM   #1091
larryinlc
Angry Packer Fan

First Name: Larry
Trading: (15)
larryinlc has disabled reputation

There were still 4 minutes left in the game. Why didn't the Boys stop Green Bay and get the ball back? If the catch and probable touchdown were called good, Green Bay is down by 2 or 3 points depending on a 1 or 2 point conversion. Assuming the Boys would have made either. So, Green Bay has maybe 4 minutes to work for a score. Doable in my opinion. Did the call influence the game? Yes. Did it decide the outcome? I don't think so.

Larry
larryinlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 11:39 AM   #1092
Brian D.
Have My Own Room

First Name: Brian
Trading: (1)
Brian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of light

Now that the Cowboys have been eliminated (I am neutral on this result, honest) who is going to host and feed that mooching NJ Governor for the last two rounds of the playoffs? The chow bill alone must have been a huge hit for Mr. Jones to undertake.
Old 01-12-2015, 12:45 PM   #1093
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian D. View Post
Now that the Cowboys have been eliminated (I am neutral on this result, honest) who is going to host and feed that mooching NJ Governor for the last two rounds of the playoffs? The chow bill alone must have been a huge hit for Mr. Jones to undertake.
The extra revenue earned from an additional playoff game would probably have covered Krispy Crisco's buffet bill.

NB, I said "probably".
Old 01-12-2015, 01:17 PM   #1094
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13 View Post
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote