Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2018, 04:42 PM   #1
MrOneEyedBoh
Hon.

Trading: (30)
MrOneEyedBoh will become famous soon enough
Default More-so a feeler thread (no sales) Selling Cuban seal/label stickers

So I did this about two years ago and it was a blast. A lot of people bought them, people loved em. I have been getting PM's over the past few years asking if Im doing them again. If there is interest I can... Here is the last FS post for reference/pricing:

So I printed up some CC seals. They are true to size and I went with two types: One old and one of the newer bar code/hologram. Granted the hologram isn't a real hologram, but the printer actually came out with a decent rendition of it. They are pretty good looking IMO and look better in person. They are printed on a thicker vinyl. I have people saying that these are going to be used for fakes etc. You cant stop what anyone is going to do with them, but I DOUBT anyone here will do that, and thats NOT my intention! These are for Herf boxes, Tupperdors, Humidors etc etc.

Pricing will be at:
$1.50 a piece up to 10 stickers
$1.25 a piece for 11+ stickers
$1.00 Shipping cost
Add PP fees or alternative methods.

Shipping may or may not be the same, but Id say darn close... Same with the cost of the stickers, it should be REAL close.

If the interest is high enough, I'll run another run. MODS: if this is out of line, post section wise, please move or delete it. I posted it here as to get more exposure because some just never visit the FS section.

Thanks!

Like last time, they're going to be true to size etc. Ignore the perspective on these as they were done in MS paint.

https://imgur.com/a/88tZSJK
MrOneEyedBoh is offline   Reply With Quote