Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Old 01-08-2021, 03:00 AM   #1
aeulydean

Default Why is Animal Humping so fun?

In Nintendo in 2001, the dreamy cartoon town was full of bubbles, randomly selected animal villagers, flowers and fruit trees, and the sweet bells, which attracted a large number of cute players and entered the world of cute animals.

This is a reality simulator. It is indeed a very good choice when we can't go out. Cute anthropomorphic animals, just like the characters in cartoons, in which you enjoy the changes of the four seasons. Different seasons have different tasks and things that interest you. Like in winter, you can collect snowflakes and build a perfect snowman. In summer, you can collect shells on the beach and watch the sunset fishing when the sun is about to set. You can also see fossils, oil paintings, and some animal specimens in the museum.

Of course, the game also has the mainline, which is to get basic smut from Tom Nook, then earn Nook's Nookie, repay the loan, buy decorations, make your house look better, appreciate, and you can get a new loan until You own the largest house in the village.

In the newly launched version of Animal Humping: New Horizons, it is a huge update and change. You will enter an island where you can make items from basic resources such as wood, such as furniture, decorative items, and some commodities, and get a new currency, Nookie Miles. You can buy items, sell items, complete tasks to get currency and items.

Most importantly, you can play your friends and family when they are asleep, provide items for the same museum, maintain and beautify the entire island, and play (phrasing) with the anthropomorphic NPCs on the island. Finally, on youtube, you can buy even more spammish smut, ESAD, and bondage items. Hope you can experience the fun of Animal Crossing.

Last edited by icehog3; 01-08-2021 at 09:39 AM.
Old 01-08-2021, 03:30 AM   #2
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of
Default Re: Why is Animal Crossing so fun?

You can play with THIS!
Old 01-08-2021, 03:59 AM   #3
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold

Consume! Consume! Consume!

At least this one appears it was written by well trained chimps with typewriters.
Old 01-08-2021, 06:08 AM   #4
Brian D.
Have My Own Room

First Name: Brian
Trading: (1)
Brian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of light

So, auelydean (why are these usernames always so goofy?), have you ever crossed animals in a Turkish prison?
Old 01-08-2021, 06:10 AM   #5
massphatness
Where's my buffaloooo ...

First Name: Vin
Trading: (206)
ERdM
massphatness has disabled reputation

I prefer Call of Duty
Old 01-08-2021, 06:23 AM   #6
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by massphatness View Post
I prefer Call of Duty
Hehe, you said duty.
Old 01-08-2021, 07:19 AM   #7
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

I prefer my coffee black, like my women
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 10:12 AM   #8
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by elderboy02 View Post
I prefer my coffee black, like my women
I like my coffee like I like my women: cold and bitter.
Old 01-08-2021, 10:31 AM   #9
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Why is Animal Humping so fun?

Ex-wife was an animal just not when it came to sex, more like how she ate and kept the house.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 11:08 AM   #10
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of

I like my women like I like my coffee - bottomless, ready to go, and with a lid on it.
Old 01-09-2021, 09:15 AM   #11
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (61)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
I like my women like I like my coffee - bottomless, ready to go, and with a lid on it.
Or black and bitter?

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote