Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 06-15-2009, 07:41 PM   #1
hotreds
Ephesians 2:8

Trading: (63)
Bolivar
hotreds has disabled reputation
Default Here's a new one for ya!

ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION F.B.I HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON D.C
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001
DATE: 15/06/2009

Attn: Funds Beneficiary

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL ADVICE FROM THE F.B.I FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC CRIME PREVENTION DEPT., IT HAS COME TO OUR NOTICE THAT THE CENTRAL BANK NIGERIA HAS RELEASED 14.500, 000.00USD IN YOUR NAME AS THE BENEFICIARY, BY INHERITANCE/ CONTRACT MEANS. THE CENTRAL BANK NIGERIA KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH FACILITIES TO EFFECT THIS PAYMENT FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM TO YOUR ACCOUNT, USED WHAT WE KNOW AS A SECRET DIPLOMATIC TRANSIT PAYMENT( S.T.D.P) TO PAY THIS FUND TO YOU THROUGH WIRE TRANSFER.
THEY ARE NOW WAITING CONFIRMATION FROM YOU ON THE ALREADY TRANSFERRED MONEY WHICH WAS MADE INDIRECT TRANSFER SO THAT THEY CAN DO FINAL CREDITING TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
SECRET DIPLOMATIC PAYMENTS (S.T.D.P) ARE NOT MADE UNLESS THE FUNDS INVLOVED ARE RELATED TO TERRORISM AND DRUG MONEY, SO WHY MUST YOUR PAYMENT BE MADE IN SECRET TRANSFER, IF YOUR TRANSACTION IS LEGIT, IF YOU ARE NOT A TERRORISTOR HARD DRUGS DEALER, THEN WHY YOU NOT RECEIVED THE MONEY DIRECTLY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT; THIS IS A PURE CODED MEANS OF PAYMENT.
RECORDS WHICH WE HAVE HAD WITH THIS METHOD OF PAYMENT IN THE PAST HAS ALWAYS BEEN RELATED TO TERRORIST ACTS, WE DO NOT WANT YOU TO GET INTO TROUBLE AS SOON AS THESE FUNDS HITS IN YOUR ACCOUNT, SO IT IS OUR DUTY AS A WOLRDWIDE COMMISSION TO CORRECT THIS PROBLEM BEFORE THIS FUND WILL BE CREDITED INTO YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT.

DUE TO THE INCREASED DIFFICULTY AND NECESSARY SCRUTINY BY THE AMERICAN AUTHORITIES WHEN FUNDS COME FROM OUTSIDE OF EUROPE, AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST, THE .FB.I BANK COMMISSION FOR EUROPE HAS STOPPED THE TRANSFER ON ITS WAY TO DELIVER PAYMENT OF $14,500,000.00 TO DEBIT YOUR RESERVE ACCOUNT AND PAY YOU THROUGH A SECURED DIPLOMATIC TRANSIT ACCOUNT (S.D.T.A). WE GOVERN AND OVERSEES FUNDS TRANSFER FOR THE WORLD BANK AND THE REST OF THE WORLD.
WE ADVICE YOU CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY, AS THE FUNDS HAVE BEEN STOPPED AND ARE BEING WITHHELD ,UNTIL YOU CAN BE ABLE TO PROVIDE TO US WITH A DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY SEAL OF TRANSFER(D.I.S.T) WITHIN 3DAYS FROM THE WORLD LOCAL BANK THAT AUTHORIZE THE TRANSFER FROM WHERE THE FUNDS WAS TRANSFERRED FROM TO CERTIFY THAT THE FUNDS THAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE FROM NIGERIA ARE ANTI TERRORIST/DRUG FREE OR WE SHALL HAVE CAUSE TO CROSS AND IMPOUND THE PAYMENT,WE SHALL RELEASE THE FUNDS IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVE THIS LEGAL DOCUMENTS
.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have decided to contact you directly to acquire the proper verifications and proof from you to show that you are the rightful person to receive this fund, because of the amount involve ,we want to make sure is a clean and legal money you are about to receive. Be informed that the fund are now in United State in your name, but right now we have ask the bank not to release the fund to anybody that comes to them , unless we ask them to do so ,because we have to carry out investigations first before releasing the fund to you. Note that the fund is in the AMERICA BANK REVERSE ACCOUNT IN YOUR NAME right now, but we have ask them not to credit the fund to you yet, because we need a solid proof and verifications from you before releasing the funds to you.
So to this regards you are to reassure and proof to us that what you are about to receive is a clean money by sending to us F.B.I Identification Record and also Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer(D.I.S.T) to satisfy to us that the money your about to receive is legit and real money. You are to forward the documents to us immediately if you have it in your possession, if you dont have it let us know so that we will direct and inform you where to obtain the document and send to us so that we will ask the Bank Of America to go ahead Credit your account immediately.
This Documents are to be issued to you from the World Local Bank that Authorized the transfer, so get back to us immediately if you dont have the document so that we will inform you the particular place to obtain the document in Nigeria, because we have come to realize that the fund was Authorized by Central Bank of Nigeria.
An F.B.I Identification Record and Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer(D.I.S.T) often referred to as a Criminal History Record or Rap Sheet, is a listing of certain information taken from fingerprint submissions retained by the F.B.I in connection with arrests and, in some instances, federal employment, naturalization, or military service. THESE CONDITIONS IS VALID UNTIL OF 20TH JUNE 2009 AFTER WE SHALL TAKE ACTIONS ON CANCELLING THE PAYMENT AND THEN CHARGE YOU FOR ILLEGALLY MOVING OF FUNDS OUT OF NIGERIA.
GUARANTEE: FUNDS WILL BE RELEASED ON CONFIRMATION OF THE DOCUMENTS TO PROVE ANTI- TERRORISIM AND OTHER RELATED CRIMES.
FINAL INSTRUCTION: 60F CREDIT PAYMENT INSTRUCTION: IRREVOCABLE CREDIT GUARANTEE61E BENEFICIARY HAS FULL POWER WHEN VALIDATION IS CLEARED62 BENEFICIARIES BANK IN U.S.A., CAN ONLY RELEASE FUNDS-62 UPON CONFIRMATION FROM THE WORLD BANK/ UNITED NATIONS.64 BEARERS MUST CLEAR BANK PROTOCOL AND VALIDATION REQUEST
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: We have asked for the above documents to make available the most complete and up-to date records possible for the enhancement of public safety, welfare and security of Society while recognizing the importance of individual privacy rights. If you fail to provide the Documents to us, we will charge you with the F.B.I and take our proper action against you for not proofing to us the legitimate of the fund you are about to receive .The United States Department of Justice Order 556-73 establishes rules and regulations for the subject of an F.B.I Identification Record to obtain a copy of his or her own Record for review.
The .FB.I Criminal Justice Information Services (C.J.I.S) Division processes these requests to check illegal activities in U.SA. An individual may request a copy of his or her own F.B.I Identification Record for personal review or to challenge information on the Record. Other reasons an individual may request a copy of his or her own Identification Record may include international adoption or to satisfy a requirement to live or work in a foreign country or receive funds from another country (i.e. ,Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer, letter of good conduct, criminal history background ,etc.)

F.B.I Special Agent Harry Samit
WASHINGTON DC FBI, ROOM, 7367
J. EDGAR HOOVER FBI BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW
WASHINGTON DC 20535.

I know it's fake because in the USA they use mm/dd/yy, not dd/mm/yy
Old 06-15-2009, 07:48 PM   #2
Sailchaser
Black Ops-SOB

First Name: Chris
Trading: (7)
HUpmann CoastGuard
Sailchaser has disabled reputation
Default Re: Here's a new one for ya!

One day it may be true
Old 06-15-2009, 07:49 PM   #3
BUCASmoker
Where the sun never sets

First Name: Vadim
Trading: (9)
BUCASmoker is on a distinguished road

Flight of the Conchords proved that there is at least one nigerian prince out there who does indeed need your help in getting the money out.
BUCASmoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 08:07 PM   #4
PitDog
On the road again

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (0)
MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
PitDog is on a distinguished road

That's a much better class of scam mails than I usually get.
PitDog is offline   Reply With Quote