Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2009, 12:58 AM   #26
lostark374
Framed

First Name: Aaron
Trading: (5)
ERdM
lostark374 has disabled reputation
Default Re: cheaphumidors.com purchases??

Guys I know i'm a nobody here but I thought I would share my thoughts on all of this.

There is not one single vendor out there that has a 100% satisfaction rate... maybe you just haven’t found the one person that wasn’t happy.. But they do exist.

There are people in this world that will never be satisfied and that’s a fact. You need to look at a vendor’s track record as a whole and not jump on a bandwagon because one person has a horror story to tell.

I can all but guarantee that in that horror stories you being a third person will never have the entire story from both sides. Thus never be totally informed.

Also people you need to remember when ordering a natural product (a wood humidor or a cigar) that it may or may not have color variations and different textures. This is not the fault of the manufacturer but most still replace or discount the item based on that. I have not seen pictures or images of the damage but i’m sure it was enough for anyone to complain .... if you believe that you have never done customer service.

As for me I will look at an overall rating or ask people that I trust for an HONEST opinion of any dealings they have had with a vendor.
lostark374 is offline   Reply With Quote