Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Old 11-05-2012, 12:30 PM   #181
Powers
Swamp Ash member in exile

First Name: Michael
Trading: (17)
Bolivar
Powers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to all
Default Re: Walking Dead Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by irratebass View Post
HA!!!! Told you all Andrew was still alive!!!!
You are correct, sir!

I will not go so far as to say this is the best show ever on TV, The Wire cannot be beat on the whole IMO but I definitely think the last episode was one the top 5 episodes of TV drama I have ever seen!!! What an emotional roller-coaster! Fabulous acting by Andrew Lincoln at the end of the episode

And what a great job of the writers to totally transform Carl. I thought he was a whiny & annoying in the first two season but talk about growing up in a hurry! Instant street cred achieved
Old 11-05-2012, 12:36 PM   #182
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powers View Post
You are correct, sir!

I will not go so far as to say this is the best show ever on TV, The Wire cannot be beat on the whole IMO but I definitely think the last episode was one the top 5 episodes of TV drama I have ever seen!!! What an emotional roller-coaster! Fabulous acting by Andrew Lincoln at the end of the episode

And what a great job of the writers to totally transform Carl. I thought he was a whiny & annoying in the first two season but talk about growing up in a hurry! Instant street cred achieved
I'm with you, I couldn't stand Carl and now he's just a bada$$ like dear old dad.

Wife asked me last night who my fav character was and I didn't hesitate and said Rick, she said hers was Darryl, Mine used to be Darryl, but this season Rick has really stepped up his game.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:48 PM   #183
Infecting Via PM

First Name: Brendon
Trading: (35)
RA
363 has a spectacular aura about363 has a spectacular aura about363 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I'm with you, I couldn't stand Carl and now he's just a bada$$ like dear old dad.

Wife asked me last night who my fav character was and I didn't hesitate and said Rick, she said hers was Darryl, Mine used to be Darryl, but this season Rick has really stepped up his game.
doesn't seem to have given a chance for Darryl to do much thou
Old 11-05-2012, 01:11 PM   #184
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold

I believe Darryl's real test is coming when Merle and he have their reunion.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:57 PM   #185
massphatness
Where's my buffaloooo ...

First Name: Vin
Trading: (206)
ERdM
massphatness has disabled reputation

Speaking of Darryl, I loved him creeping up all ninja-style, knife in hand, while Oscar was pointing the gun at Rick & Andrew in the generator room.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:59 PM   #186
Infecting Via PM

First Name: Brendon
Trading: (35)
RA
363 has a spectacular aura about363 has a spectacular aura about363 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by massphatness View Post
Speaking of Darryl, I loved him creeping up all ninja-style, knife in hand, while Oscar was pointing the gun at Rick & Andrew in the generator room.
seen that too, was like man Darryl doesn't waste a second
Old 11-05-2012, 02:21 PM   #187
GreekGodX
Opa!!

First Name: Christos
Trading: (82)
Montecristo
GreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of light

The anticipation for when Darryl and his brother find each other is growing. The "governor" is going to get his, just wait.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:49 PM   #188
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (61)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

I knew T-Dog and Lori were killed off before watching, stupid me looked at FB.

Mickey, you were right. Using the same logic, how are you so sure Carl shot Lori?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elderboy02 View Post
One thing that bugs me is how unrealistic it is. I mean, they never reload their weapons. They make head shots without even aiming.
Yeah, that, and that there are dead people walking around eating humans.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:57 PM   #189
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

ERdM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
I knew T-Dog and Lori were killed off before watching, stupid me looked at FB.

Mickey, you were right. Using the same logic, how are you so sure Carl shot Lori?

Carl cut open Lori so Maggie could deliver the baby and in turn killed Lori, I didn't say Carl shot her......I'm confuzzed.

;lr at your response to Dan
Old 11-05-2012, 02:59 PM   #190
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (61)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Carl cut open Lori so Maggie could deliver the baby and in turn killed Lori, I didn't say Carl shot her......I'm confuzzed.

;lr at your response to Dan
Gotcha.

Next week should be wild.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:03 PM   #191
Robulous78

I'm sorry to see T-Dog go, But to go out protecting another only adds to his character IMHO...

As for Lori, It was about time... I feel for Rick not being able to say goodbye but I feel they are better off now that he doesn't have her to consider...

but I have to ask, just because she had a c-section without anesthesia does that mean she is dead? Assuming that Carl did not shoot her is it possible that she may not have bled out?
Old 11-05-2012, 05:15 PM   #192
GreekGodX
Opa!!

First Name: Christos
Trading: (82)
Montecristo
GreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robulous78 View Post
I'm sorry to see T-Dog go, But to go out protecting another only adds to his character IMHO...

As for Lori, It was about time... I feel for Rick not being able to say goodbye but I feel they are better off now that he doesn't have her to consider...

but I have to ask, just because she had a c-section without anesthesia does that mean she is dead? Assuming that Carl did not shoot her is it possible that she may not have bled out?
I'm not a Doctor but in my opinion there is no way a person makes it through a c-section, with no anesthetic or in a non-sterile environment, without dying. The mere shock alone from being cut open would probably be enough to put someone in a coma. I was just surprised the baby wasn't born as a zombie. That would have been a real doozy if Lori dies and the baby gets killed because it is born a zombie.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:48 PM   #193
replicant_argent
Gravy Boat Winnah.

First Name: Pete
Location: my attorney has advised against giving this information to insane people
Trading: (22)
LGC
replicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post

Two replies come to mind.

A: Human, the other, other white meat.

B. I am under the impression that humans can be absolutely delicious.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:46 PM   #194
Powers
Swamp Ash member in exile

First Name: Michael
Trading: (17)
Bolivar
Powers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robulous78 View Post
just because she had a c-section without anesthesia does that mean she is dead? Assuming that Carl did not shoot her is it possible that she may not have bled out?
I watch the "inside the episode" and "making of" for each episode and they say she's dead

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dea...e-walking-dead
Old 11-06-2012, 01:01 AM   #195
Ratters
Have My Own Room

Trading: (2)
Ratters is a jewel in the roughRatters is a jewel in the roughRatters is a jewel in the roughRatters is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefft72 View Post
I really need to get caught up with seasons 1&2 so I can understand all of the Lori hate.

Ratters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:21 AM   #196
replicant_argent
Gravy Boat Winnah.

First Name: Pete
Location: my attorney has advised against giving this information to insane people
Trading: (22)
LGC
replicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to all

I am going to throw the Meme Flag. Never use a meme when the creator cannot use proper spelling, punctuation or grammar. Double foul if there are mistakes in more than two within the same meme.
Other than that, Lori will be replaced by Merle. Rick and Merle will kiss and make up. They may possibly cuddle.
Old 11-06-2012, 07:33 AM   #197
Jefft72
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (2)
Jefft72 is on a distinguished road

@Ratters Thanks for providing the cliff's notes edition
Jefft72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:47 AM   #198
ucla695
Neither here, nor there

Trading: (5)
Montecristo
ucla695 has disabled reputation

Great episode! T-dog went hard in the paint! Cool to see him take one for the team.
ucla695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:57 AM   #199
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

ERdM

Quote:
Originally Posted by replicant_argent View Post
I am going to throw the Meme Flag. Never use a meme when the creator cannot use proper spelling, punctuation or grammar. Double foul if there are mistakes in more than two within the same meme.
Other than that, Lori will be replaced by Merle. Rick and Merle will kiss and make up. They may possibly cuddle.
Brokeback Mountain: The Zombie Apocalypse Version
Old 11-06-2012, 02:32 PM   #200
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I believe Darryl's real test is coming when Merle and he have their reunion.
Yeah, that'll be a Wheaties moment for sure....
"You turned into a pu55y baby brother, givin out neck massages and what not.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote