Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Old 10-12-2010, 12:48 PM   #41
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Dexter Season 5 - DISCUSSION THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by hscmit View Post
Last nights episode was very good. Didn't see the twist coming. Wonder how this will play out.
I thought it was moving a bit slow, but now Dexter has too many problems. Gonna be a tough season for Dex.

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:46 AM   #42
Ferrari5180
Adjusting to the Life

Trading: (0)
Ferrari5180 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by andysutherland View Post
I thought it was moving a bit slow, but now Dexter has too many problems. Gonna be a tough season for Dex.
For real. Last episode ended of a cliffhanger. I cannot wait to see the next episode. I just hope the producers keep the show about Dexter and not wander off like some television shows do.
Ferrari5180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 10:51 AM   #43
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari5180 View Post
For real. Last episode ended of a cliffhanger. I cannot wait to see the next episode. I just hope the producers keep the show about Dexter and not wander off like some television shows do.
The witness was Julia Styles, so I bet she's gonna be a part of the rest of the season. This won't get resolved quickly.

Insert quote here.
Old 10-15-2010, 09:18 PM   #44
Eleven
Solid As The Sun

First Name: Scott
Trading: (23)
Eleven has a spectacular aura aboutEleven has a spectacular aura aboutEleven has a spectacular aura about

I thought they were gonna drag out the Animal Control guy a little longer. But he did say a couple of interesting things...'you don't know what you're getting into' and 'I gave them what they wanted (or asked for, can't remember exactly)'.

It was good to see a great Dexter ending, brings back memories of the first season.

CA: putting the 'man' in bromance since 2008! --markem.
Eleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:12 AM   #45
Bill86
Snob

First Name: Bill
Trading: (67)
Cohiba
Bill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to all

Great new episode, It seems like he's just letting the girl go...this could hurt them.

Quinns suspending so you know he'll only go further into dexters business. WOW every episode is just building and building. I suspect something GREAT happening this season.
Bill86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 05:25 AM   #46
kydsid
Ditat Deus

First Name: Jason
Trading: (46)
kydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill86 View Post
Great new episode, It seems like he's just letting the girl go...this could hurt them.

Quinns suspending so you know he'll only go further into dexters business. WOW every episode is just building and building. I suspect something GREAT happening this season.
I think you are spot on. Looks to be good. I also wonder where the irish lass will come into all that.
kydsid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 05:23 PM   #47
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by kydsid View Post
I think you are spot on. Looks to be good. I also wonder where the irish lass will come into all that.
Me too. I loved her in The Tudors and hope she sticks around as a regular for a while.

Looks like Julia Styles is gonna be a big problem in the next episode. A loose cannon so Dex will have to take her out.

Insert quote here.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:49 PM   #48
Eleven
Solid As The Sun

First Name: Scott
Trading: (23)
Eleven has a spectacular aura aboutEleven has a spectacular aura aboutEleven has a spectacular aura about

I'm not sure what to think of the previews coming up.

I highly doubt that Trinity's son will give up Dex, but I am not too sure how this turn of events with the girl is going to play out.

Dexter already did the Mentor/Partner thing with Jimmy Smits.

I would hate to see him have to kill Quinn, but after all these years if they ever kill off Masuka I will stop watching.

CA: putting the 'man' in bromance since 2008! --markem.
Eleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 12:40 AM   #49
Bill86
Snob

Cohiba
Bill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleven View Post
I'm not sure what to think of the previews coming up.

I highly doubt that Trinity's son will give up Dex, but I am not too sure how this turn of events with the girl is going to play out.

Dexter already did the Mentor/Partner thing with Jimmy Smits.

I would hate to see him have to kill Quinn, but after all these years if they ever kill off Masuka I will stop watching.
masuka isn't dying EVER. He is too....perverted and illogical. He thought quinn jacked all those meds. Quinn....I could do without so I bet he dies this season because he's VERY much like doakes, a PITA. The girl is the checkmate..I don't know whats happening with her, it really could go either way. This Debra and Quinn thing could play out many ways as well. I think this season will be the 2nd best season ever.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:38 PM   #50
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

Quote:
masuka isn't dying EVER. He is too....perverted and illogical. He thought quinn jacked all those meds. Quinn....I could do without so I bet he dies this season because he's VERY much like doakes, a PITA. The girl is the checkmate..I don't know whats happening with her, it really could go either way. This Debra and Quinn thing could play out many ways as well. I think this season will be the 2nd best season ever.
You think Deb will kill Quinn? She finds out about Dex and kills him to protect her brother? I've been thinking this for a while now.

Insert quote here.
Old 10-24-2010, 09:47 PM   #51
Bill86
Snob

Cohiba

Interesting....not sure Deb is up for it. I'm sure as the season progresses we'll be able to see if that is a possibility. I still think Dexter will get him.

On a interesting note the victim of the slashing said "tatuaje" this episode O_O.
Old 10-25-2010, 08:48 AM   #52
hscmit
Have My Own Room

First Name: James
Bolivar
hscmit has a spectacular aura abouthscmit has a spectacular aura abouthscmit has a spectacular aura about

things are getting worse for Dexter how that the girl knows his name and Quinn is hiring out help. I think the dirty cop stuff will come back on Quinn and he will end up helping tracking down the rapists
hscmit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 12:44 PM   #53
tx_tuff

Quinn has a double edge sword over his head, it has never been good for anybody looking into Dex plus has never been good for anybody sleeping with Debra LOL

By the way anybody besides my wife and me thinks the actor playing Quinn looks sick this year? His face is all drawn up and skinny.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:59 PM   #54
Bill86
Snob

Cohiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by hscmit View Post
things are getting worse for Dexter how that the girl knows his name and Quinn is hiring out help. I think the dirty cop stuff will come back on Quinn and he will end up helping tracking down the rapists
Helping dexter? No way, Quinn has always had it out for Dexter. Although that would be interesting.......
But I got Quinn dying this season, investigating Dexter too much and banging Debra.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:04 PM   #55
hscmit
Have My Own Room

First Name: James
Bolivar
hscmit has a spectacular aura abouthscmit has a spectacular aura abouthscmit has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Helping dexter? No way, Quinn has always had it out for Dexter. Although that would be interesting.......
But I got Quinn dying this season, investigating Dexter too much and banging Debra.
sorry not written clearly, what I meant was she isnt going to leave miami, and Dex is going to have to finish her story out by tracking down the other rapists and allowing her some part of it for "closure"
hscmit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 03:24 AM   #56
Bill86
Snob

Cohiba

Oh right yea I agree Dexter will kill the rapists. I should have probably understood that O_O. I'm burned on looking at computer screens.
Old 10-26-2010, 03:27 PM   #57
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_tuff View Post

By the way anybody besides my wife and me thinks the actor playing Quinn looks sick this year? His face is all drawn up and skinny.
Or drugs...
I've noticed it too.

The side stories this year are good, but I just can't get into Lumen (Julia Styles). She's getting on my nerves. I wish the Quinn storyline would be the focus of this season.

Insert quote here.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:58 PM   #58
Bill86
Snob

Cohiba

I agree Julia Styles never appealed to me, shes not even really hot....... She needs to go away. She's got too much screen time.
Old 11-01-2010, 01:19 AM   #59
Bill86
Snob

Cohiba

Getting better and better! Lovin it, please god get rid of Julia Styles! I wouldn't hit it for all shes worth. Dexter covered up a crime scene on the spot! He's getting sloppy and Styles looks like his new woman.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:52 AM   #60
tx_tuff

Last night was the best show of the season so far. The reason I say that is because it finally sent this season into a direction, Dexter now has course to follow.