Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Old 10-21-2013, 11:20 AM   #21
KidRock
Moped Herf Crew

First Name: Jon
Trading: (17)
Trinidad
KidRock has disabled reputation
Default Re: Walking Dead Season 4

what did you think of the burned bodies at the end? not suprised but my gut was telling me who ever burned the bodies is also feeding the zombies.
Old 10-21-2013, 06:13 PM   #22
dgold21
Why do I gotta be Mr Pink

First Name: Dave
Trading: (0)
SCdlH
dgold21 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidRock View Post
what did you think of the burned bodies at the end? not suprised but my gut was telling me who ever burned the bodies is also feeding the zombies.

Hmm, I was kind of leaning towards possibly Carol as the arsonist...she's kinda become more the "protect the group at ALL costs" advocate recently...and the girl as the one who was feeding the walkers on the perimeter...too many things don't add up either way yet though...
dgold21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 05:34 AM   #23
Blak Smyth
Think Blue!

First Name: SD
Trading: (52)
RA
Blak Smyth has disabled reputation

Spoiler:
Nice to have Rick back, he was an important character to the show.
Hoping for the group to have to move due to water contamination, need some new scenary.

The part with the fence was dumb, he didn't need to sacrifice the pigs either as the zombies where following him in the truck already. I don't know if the pigs where contaminated but I would think quarantine would have been a better option, can you imagine how amazing bacon would be in that setting? It would have only taken a couple of minutes to kill all those zombies at the fence line without letting them horde up. Just my thoughts. I did like the ending of the last episode with the burned bodies. Also plenty of good gore this week but some of the zombies head shots looked very CG'd
Old 10-27-2013, 08:14 PM   #24
GTsetGO
those were the droids

First Name: Rob
Trading: (5)
Montecristo
GTsetGO has a spectacular aura aboutGTsetGO has a spectacular aura aboutGTsetGO has a spectacular aura about

well now carol.
Old 10-27-2013, 09:13 PM   #25
KidRock
Moped Herf Crew

First Name: Jon
Trading: (17)
Trinidad
KidRock has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTsetGO View Post
well now carol.
I was not suprised she did it. However, I do not think Rick will say anything. I loved this eposide.
Old 10-27-2013, 10:24 PM   #26
dgold21
Why do I gotta be Mr Pink

First Name: Dave
Trading: (0)
SCdlH
dgold21 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgold21 View Post
Hmm, I was kind of leaning towards possibly Carol as the arsonist...she's kinda become more the "protect the group at ALL costs" advocate recently...and the girl as the one who was feeding the walkers on the perimeter...too many things don't add up either way yet though...
Damn, I called it...
dgold21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 05:10 AM   #27
Blak Smyth
Think Blue!

RA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgold21 View Post
Damn, I called it...
Dead on!
Old 10-28-2013, 07:39 AM   #28
GTsetGO
those were the droids

First Name: Rob
Trading: (5)
Montecristo
GTsetGO has a spectacular aura aboutGTsetGO has a spectacular aura aboutGTsetGO has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidRock View Post
I was not suprised she did it. However, I do not think Rick will say anything. I loved this eposide.
i was just surprised in the fact that it was easy to call. there was no real twist to figuring out who did it and it didn't take 3 episodes to learn it.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:22 AM   #29
massphatness
Where's my buffaloooo ...

First Name: Vin
Trading: (206)
ERdM
massphatness has disabled reputation

How the hell does Tyreese make it out of that walker hoard? C'mon man - a little unbelievable.

Although the dead rising as walkers - totally believable!
Old 10-28-2013, 08:26 AM   #30
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by massphatness View Post
How the hell does Tyreese make it out of that walker hoard? C'mon man - a little unbelievable.
+1. That was crazy.

I guess Herschel will be dead soon.
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 08:35 AM   #31
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Tyrelle all of the sudden turns into a badass? Carol is now a murdered? Rick is still a bit of a puss? You Glenn won't die...so a cure is coming. Not sure I'm liking how this season is turning out so far.
Old 10-28-2013, 02:02 PM   #32
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac07 View Post
Tyreese all of the sudden turns into a badass? Carol is now a murderer? Rick is still a bit of a puss? You know Glenn won't die...so a cure is coming. Not sure I'm liking how this season is turning out so far.
Damn early morning fat fingers.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:47 AM   #33
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

I think I am just about done with The Walking Dead. Last night was extremely boring for me. I fell asleep once and had to rewind it. Too much cheesy crap in it.
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 05:55 AM   #34
jonumberone
Raw Dog

First Name: Dom
Trading: (62)
RA
jonumberone has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by massphatness View Post
The show is definitely getting a little stale.
They used the same miraculous escape tactic last season with the Governor.

And what's with all the sympathy for the walkers?
Giving them names, having that little girl talking about them being the same people only "changed" ?
Seems like a recycle of the original Herschel storyline; when he was keeping walkers in the barn to maybe save them.

I fully expect an episode where they portray the survivors as the bad guys and the walkers as good.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:02 AM   #35
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

I'm with the group here...getting really stale. And I agree with all the walker empathy all of the sudden...WTF??

Rick kicks Carol out...does that mean that he grew his nuts back?
Old 11-05-2013, 06:07 AM   #36
Blak Smyth
Think Blue!

RA

Does Carol find the Governor now and join them?
Old 11-05-2013, 06:08 AM   #37
big_jaygee
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: Jason
Trading: (59)
big_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to behold

i remember when i would watch it with the commercials (live) and not worry about anything else....on Sunday i was flipping back and forth between the football game and think i missed most of Walking Dead....the way the show was going , i don think i missed anything.
big_jaygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:03 AM   #38
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold

I'm sick of Tyreese being soft, I understand he's in pain about that girl (her name escapes me...sorry Tom I know that was your gf) but he was one of my favs in the comic coz he was such a badass.

Yes this last ep was boring, I did like Darryl getting up in Bob's grill that was awesome.....Rick kicking Carol out was surprising, does this mean that Darryl will leave to find her?

Hershel and Glenn need to go.....just coz I want some changes that will shock people.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:22 AM   #39
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

This past weeks episode was a little better...but not much. Knowing the Governor is lurking outside the prison should make it interesting. Still waiting for Rick to tell Darryl that he kicked Carol out.
Old 11-13-2013, 05:23 PM   #40
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold

After this past episode I take back what I said about Hershel, he was the man!

Yawn....the Governor......hopefully Michonne catches him off guard and kills him then we can move forward, but I have a feeling they are going to drag this out again.

Anyone watch Talking Dead? Someone brought up a possibility of Bob being a spy for the Gov......now that would be interesting.