Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Sports

Old 09-12-2012, 10:03 AM   #81
E.J.
I'm nuts for the place

Trading: (21)
E.J. is a jewel in the roughE.J. is a jewel in the roughE.J. is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2012

This is bullcrap, Brad.... When did kids have to start going to school in the SEC.....

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoot...ligible-091212
E.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:26 AM   #82
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold

When did people in Journalism school decide you could report who, but not why, what, when, etc..?
What a weak story. Sounds like something worth reading, til you are finished and want the time back.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:37 PM   #83
Powers
Swamp Ash member in exile

First Name: Michael
Trading: (17)
Bolivar
Powers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to all

That's 12 LSU suspensions or dismissals since last summer
Old 09-13-2012, 08:25 AM   #84
Mr. Ed
A horse is a horse...

First Name: Ed...duh
Trading: (6)
PL
Mr. Ed will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powers View Post
Old 09-13-2012, 08:32 AM   #85
Mr. Ed
A horse is a horse...

PL

Vols have lost 7 straight to the Gators. Tennessee is favored and the Gators are coming off of a tough win @ the Aggies. My head says Florida, but my heart says Tennessee. Tennessee in a close one. Should be a good game to rival Notre Dame and MSU this weekend.

Also, interested to see how the Hogs play Bama. My prediction: They're gonna get stomped.
Old 09-13-2012, 11:40 AM   #86
Powers

Bolivar
Powers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ed View Post
Vols have lost 7 straight to the Gators. Tennessee is favored and the Gators are coming off of a tough win @ the Aggies. My head says Florida, but my heart says Tennessee. Tennessee in a close one. Should be a good game to rival Notre Dame and MSU this weekend.

Also, interested to see how the Hogs play Bama. My prediction: They're gonna get stomped.
I like the grit Florida showed last week and I think that as a team their confidence in each other and in Muschamp and the coaching staff increased dramatically. The key will be if Gillislee can pound the ball and take the pressure of Driskel while simultaneously keeping UT passing attack off the field.

I think it's gonna be a super tight game and come down to special teams. Debose has big play abilities and could flip field position in a crucial moment. If it come down to a field goal late, Florida has the front runner for the Groza Award

PS - Is there no Tennessee fan on this forum? 'Cause I really wanna talk some smack to a rival
Old 09-13-2012, 12:31 PM   #87
Mr. Ed
A horse is a horse...

PL

Quote:

I think it's gonna be a super tight game and come down to special teams. Debose has big play abilities and could flip field position in a crucial moment. If it come down to a field goal late, Florida has the front runner for the Groza Award
Totally. I smell a late field goal or blocked field goal or return or blocked punt to make the difference. It smells almost as bad as New Jersey.

Tennessee looked like they had some good speed against NC State, but that's a basketball school too hahaha.

I'll take up the Vols mantle. They're gonna whoop that Gator ASS
Old 09-13-2012, 01:03 PM   #88
OLS
Suck It

OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Who are you now, a Bama Fan, lol?
Old 09-13-2012, 07:41 PM   #89
Powers

Bolivar

Quote:
Totally. I smell a late field goal or blocked field goal or return or blocked punt to make the difference. It smells almost as bad as New Jersey.

Tennessee looked like they had some good speed against NC State, but that's a basketball school too hahaha.

I'll take up the Vols mantle. They're gonna whoop that Gator ASS
Well then this joke's for you:

How do you keep Smokey from masturbating? Paint his dick orange 'n blue and he can't beat it for 7 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
Who are you now, a Bama Fan, lol?
Just relaying the facts, brother!
Old 09-14-2012, 07:15 AM   #90
OLS
Suck It

Sisters of the poor it is then....
Old 09-14-2012, 01:07 PM   #91
ir13
PSHC - T1nyH@

Trading: (44)
HUpmann
ir13 is a jewel in the roughir13 is a jewel in the roughir13 is a jewel in the rough

Old 09-14-2012, 11:36 PM   #92
BHalbrooks
Have My Own Room

First Name: B
Trading: (5)
SP CoastGuard (Active)
BHalbrooks has a spectacular aura aboutBHalbrooks has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

If State plays their usual caliber they'll be ok, especially if Bell has a good game.
BHalbrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:49 AM   #93
Sauer Grapes
Snatchin' yo people up

Trading: (44)
Cohiba
Sauer Grapes has disabled reputation

Quote:
Two pics I stumbled across this weekend demonstrate that our newest members don't quite get SEC culture yet.

How they tailgate at an established, hardcore SEC school:

How they tailgate at Missouri:

Come on Mizzou! Y'all still got a thing or two to learn
Funny when photos don't tell the correct story. Every single lot but one, even those very, very far away were absolutely packed and partying for hours before kickoff. The only one that wasn't was the closest lot where only those that have had season tickets for like 60 years get to park there (basically the Mizzou football version of handicap parking for old alumni).

Most GA fans were great to talk to and it showed they love their football. However, I sat next to the GA section and there were a handful of fans that were the most classless I've ever seen outside of a KU fan (not classless meaning that they enjoyed the victory, that is expected and should happen, but classless in what they said, how they treated Mizzou fans, etc). Like pushing Mizzou fans out of their seats near the end because they "deserved" to be close to the field because they cheer for a real football team, etc. The fans sure did change when Mizzou went from leading to choking away the game. It wasn't getting "SEC'd," it was piss-poor play calling and coaching when it mattered most. Who the hell punts in GA territory when it is 4th and about an inch and then decides to let the punter run on a fake deep in your own territory on 4th and 12?
Sauer Grapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:02 PM   #94
Mr. Ed
A horse is a horse...

PL

Quote:
Well then this joke's for you:

How do you keep Smokey from masturbating? Paint his dick orange 'n blue and he can't beat it for 7 years

WHAT'S THE BEST THING TO EVER COME OUT OF GAINSVILLE?
I-75
Old 09-15-2012, 07:04 PM   #95
dilespla
Just in from the Storm

First Name: Patrick
Trading: (0)
dilespla is on a distinguished road

Ghaaa... I'll be cheering for LSU the rest of the year... Thanks for wrecking your bike Bobby Patrino, your former team went into the crapper just like your job.
dilespla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:20 PM   #96
emopunker2004
Central Fla rollin

First Name: Justin
Trading: (46)
HdM
emopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to all

Let's go Gators! Keep it up!
Old 09-15-2012, 07:50 PM   #97
E.J.
I'm nuts for the place

Trading: (21)
E.J. is a jewel in the roughE.J. is a jewel in the roughE.J. is a jewel in the rough

It may be best for the SEC to keep with scheduling each other and keep UL Monroe off the schedule....
E.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:03 PM   #98
Powers

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilespla View Post
Ghaaa... I'll be cheering for LSU the rest of the year... Thanks for wrecking your bike Bobby Patrino, your former team went into the crapper just like your job.
I was at that game, my first Arkansas game as a matter of fact, and it was quite rough.

But I left in time to see my Gators play great again against a good Tennessee team in front of their own fans who, by all accounts, were highly confident of a Vol victory. Once again, Muschamp and the coaching staff made great half time adjustments and the team showed poise and toughness for 60 minutes.

And boy did Jeff Driskel grow up before our eyes!! Played like a veteran.

Am I saying Florida is back and ready to challenge LSU and Bama? No, but we're taking great strides in the right direction w/playmakers in the form of a talented QB w/resolve, a big time ball carrier in Gillislee, and a big play threat of Burton. Defense has improved significantly too.

As they're ranked now Florida still has to play #2 LSU, #4 FSU, #5 UGA, and #7 USC so we got a tough row to hoe but don't count this team out of the East race
Old 09-20-2012, 07:59 AM   #99
OLS
Suck It

Quote:
Am I saying Florida is back and ready to challenge LSU and Bama? No, but we're taking great strides in the right direction
No need to tread so lightly...let your freak flag fly. I am off the Florida-
bashing kick totally.
Now I hate Alabama.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:19 AM   #100
Mr. Ed
A horse is a horse...

PL

Upset pick: Mizzou over The Gamecocks.

I think LSU will roast Auburn until we smell burnt tiger fur.