Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 04-19-2009, 08:42 PM   #1
SoldierSupport

Default Good idea - just need your help.

We are in need of some volunteers to assist us with a project. I am having 250 fund raising cans made up for local businesses to collection change for the US Troops. Out of the funds collected we are sending care packages to US Troops...but their whole entire Platoons.

How can you help?

Simple, please let me know if you can put these cans at any business in your local area that will accept doing this. (If you wish you can also send a local businesses information for me to contact them....this helps a lot).

As a volunteer I will be adding your name (if you wish) to my sponsor page on the site and you can let the business you take cans too know that they will also be listed with their logo, location and contact information (if they wish). They have to email me their logo, company name and any other information they wish added. You will be the listed volunteer for those businesses.

How to collect the cans?

Just ask your local business to contact you when the can(s) need to be emptied and you can go pick them up. Cash the change in for a money order, cashiers check, etc. and if you wish to want your amount listed when it is reported and received by Soldier Support Project Inc. "please let me know". I will add the amount received under your group of businesses.

If you have any questions I please ask you to PM or email me at: donate@soldiersupportproject.org

This is a wonderful way to assist the Troops and only takes a few minutes out of your week. I went to a local business and dropped one off and Wawa which is checking with Corp. to see if we can add cans in all their area stores.

Every volunteer will be listed on a plaque(s) acknowledging their support. The plaque(s) will be handed back over to the US Troop Platoon, so they can hang it proudly at their home Fort, Base, etc.

Thanks for all your support with this project!

Jeff
Soldier Support Project Inc.