Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 11-24-2008, 08:31 PM   #1
brigey57
Smoke me if you can...

First Name: Bri
Trading: (0)
Montecristo
brigey57 is on a distinguished road
Default A Diamond In The Rough

I had a surprising little cigar this weekend X2. I purchased a variety 10 pack purchase for a Herf some time ago (last year). In the selection was a Henry Clay cigar. I left it in my humidor since I didn't expect much from the cigar at all. Wow was I wrong. I nice full flavor cigar that just packed a nice punch. I was surprised just how good these cigars taste.

Have you found a Diamond in the rough (Ruff - Not a Dog Rocket) that you would like to share with the rest of the inmates? Something that will blow you away that is a hidden gem. Now I'm not crazy, mind you, but I was just taken back by how nice a smoke the Henry Clay truly was, share your cigar that surprised you...
Old 11-24-2008, 09:28 PM   #2
Skywalker
BABOTL

First Name: Dice
Trading: (18)
Partagas
Skywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud of
Default Re: A Diamond In The Rough

Mayorga Maduro's!!! These are a cheapy but I enjoy them!!!

Smoke what you like!!!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote