Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 04-14-2010, 03:48 AM   #501
Stogieman
Herf King

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
Stogieman is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. It was a great yesterday with the Yanks winning thier season opener 7 - 5. Pettitte was spot on and hopefully they can do the same today as the two team will be back at it again at 1305(1:05pm). I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and takes the time to enjoy a favorite or two or......
Old 04-15-2010, 03:37 AM   #502
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)
Thumbs up Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, yesterday's Yankees game ended up a loss as the Angels won 5 - 3. Today is the rubber game of the series and hopefully they take it as they have in the first two against Boston and Tampa Bay. Tonight's game has the first pitch being thrown at 1905(7:05pm) by Phil Hughes and hopefully the Bombers back him with the bats again. Today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo stogies watchin' the game. If you have the time and your close by, stop in and join the fun. Either way, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys......
Old 04-17-2010, 09:54 AM   #503
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)
Smile Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good day all and yes, the coffee is still on. The Yankees won last night despite a rained shortened game 5 - 1 over the Texas Rangers. The two teams will be back at it at 1305(1:05pm) today with A.J. Burnett on the mound for the Bombers. Anyway, I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoys......
Old 04-18-2010, 06:40 AM   #504
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso is kickin'. It was good to see the Yankees win another one with A.J. throwing a great game with a final score of 7 - 3. Jeter was 3 for 4 and A-Rod finally got his first homer of the year. After that, I switched it to the Mets vs. Cardinals game which was the FOX game of the week. It was a scoreless game for the first 18 innings and the Mets finally won it 2 - 1 in 20 innings and the game lasted almost 7 hours. Today the Yankees and the Rangers will have one more meeting which will start again at 1305(1:05pm) and today's starter for the Bombers is the veteran Andy Pettitte. Also today we have the NASCAR race from Texas Motor Speedway which is scheduled to start at 1500(3pm) on FOX. Yesterday's Nation Wide Series race got rain delayed yesterday until 2100(9pm) this evening and it looks as if it is still raining there. I'd hate to see both races get rescheduled until tomorrow, but if that's what it will take to race em', so be it. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good day and gets to enjoy a favorite or two or.......
Old 04-19-2010, 03:57 AM   #505
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. I don't want to sound like a broken record but the Yankees won again yesterday 5 - 2 and swept this weekend's series against the Rangers. Also as I predicted, the NASCAR race from Fort Worth, Texas was postponed until today noon on FOX due to rain. I wish everyone has a great week and gets to enjoy a few of your favorites through out it.......
Old 04-20-2010, 04:00 AM   #506
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, they finally got to race at Texas Motor Speedway yesterday and Joe Gibbs Racing won both races yesterday with Denny Hamlin winning the Sprint Cup Series race and then Kyle Busch coming in 1st in the Nationwide race. This evening the Yankees are in Oakland and will start at 2205(10:05pm) EST. Let's see if they continue to roll as they have take another series on the road. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys......
Old 04-21-2010, 03:58 AM   #507
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a while now. Well, the Yankkees won another one last night with a score of 7 - 3 against the A's and the two teams will be back at there in Oakland at the same time, 2205(10:05pm). Today, Beth, my nephew Gary and I will be going to Queens, NY to catch the Mets vs. Cubs game this evening. I've always wanted to see a Cubs game so here's my chance. I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and enjoys it as well.......
Old 04-22-2010, 04:08 AM   #508
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the joe has been on for a good hour now. Well, the Mets lost but we still had a good time. We had very good seats on the 1st balcony (section 326) between home and 3rd base. On the other hand, the Yankees won again and the Bombers are definitely on a roll. The Yanks and the A's have one more game today before moving on to take on the Angels again. The 1st pitch today will be at 1535(3:35pm) and C.C. Sabathia will be the starter. Since today is Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo stogies and catching the end of the game. I hope everyone has a good one and gets to enjoy a couple as well.......
Old 04-23-2010, 04:01 AM   #509
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and T.G.I.F. Well, the Yankees lost yesterday to the As 4 - 2, but they are still on a roll winning every series so far. Tonight they are taking on the Angels in Anaheim at 2205(10:05pm) with A.J. Burnett starting on the mound for the Bombers. Also this weekend, the NASCAR racers are in Talladega, AL which is the largest oval on the racing circuit. http://www.nascar.com/races/tracks/tal/ Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys a few of thier favorites while relaxing as well........

Oh yeah, we are one week from CigarFest 2010!!!!
Old 04-24-2010, 05:50 AM   #510
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is kickin' in. Well, the Yankees lost last night to the Angels 6 - 4 and hopefully they come back today with a "W" as Andy Pettitte is on the mound for the Bombers with a start time of 1610(4:10pm). There is more NHL playoff games on today as well as NASCAR and a few other sports to enjoy watching. I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoys......
Old 04-25-2010, 06:40 AM   #511
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, the Yankees won another one with Pettitte pitching a great game. The two teams will play the rubber game of the series with the 1st pitch thrown at 1535(3:35pm). Also today, we have the NASCAR race on 1300(1pm) and since they had severe weather down in Talladega yesterday, the Nation Wide race will go off at 1700(5pm) as well. Additionally, we have NHL and NBA playyoff games, PGA tour and a few other sporting events to keep you busy on this rainy Sunday. I hope everyone has a good one and gets to enjoy a favorite or two or......
Old 04-26-2010, 03:55 AM   #512
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been brewin' for a little bit. Well, the Yankees lost their 1st series of the season with a 2nd loss yesterday to the Angels. The Bombers can regroup today on their day off and head to Baltimore tomorrow evening and get that win again. I watched both NASCAR races yesterday from Talladega (Sprint Cup & Nation Wide Series) and I'll tell you that there definitely was some rubbin' and bangin' at nearly 200 mph. Click on the link and check it out for yourself:

http://www.nascar.com/

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a few of your favorites through out it. I'll be startin' to pick out my cigars that I'll pack for this weekend's CigarFest up in the Poconos. 4 days and counting......
Old 04-28-2010, 03:57 AM   #513
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a while now. I see that the Yankkees lost to the Orioles last night 5 - 4, let's see if they can turn that around this evening and get a win for Sabathia. Today being Wednesday and 2 days before headin' out to CigarFest, it's definitely time to pick out the cigars for the trip and all. I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and enjoys it as well......
Old 04-30-2010, 04:02 AM   #514
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. We had a good time last night at Schlesingers smoking primo stogies and watching the Yankees win 4 - 0. It was another great outing by A.J. Burnett and the Bombers are keeping stride with Tampa Bay. Well, today is the day we all head up to the Poconos (Split Rock Resort) http://www.splitrockresort.com/index.php to herf for the weekend and enjoy CigarFest 10'. Rick (rrick57) will be picking me up around 0900(9am) and we'll head over to the Airport Diner to meet the others to caravan to Lake Harmony. Most likely this will be my last post until I get back on Sunday. I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys it as well.......
Old 05-03-2010, 04:09 AM   #515
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430. Well, the weekend was incredible from start to finish up at Split Rock (CigarFest 10'). Here is the link that tells about it and where I'll post the pictures asap:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/inde...0&#entry966474

I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a few of their favorites through out it.......
Old 05-04-2010, 03:58 AM   #516
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, things are getting back to normal now after the CigarFest 10' weekend. The Yankees won again last night with a final score of 4 - 1 giving C.C. Sabathia his 4th win of the season. Tonight, A.J. Burnett will be back on the mound for the Bombers, lets hope they keep the bats going. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys......
Old 05-05-2010, 03:56 AM   #517
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning everyone and yes, the coffee has been on for a good hour. It was good to see the Yankees win another one last night and take the series already with another game today. Start time for this afternoon game is 1305(1:05pm) and the Bombers have Andy Pettitte startin' on the mound. I hope all of you have a happy "Hump Day" and hopefully you get to smoke a favorite cigar or two or........
Old 05-06-2010, 03:54 AM   #518
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. It was another good game yesterday as the Yankees swept the series and won 7 - 5. They are off today and will be in Boston tomorrow evening with the first pitch thrown at 1910(7:10pm). I hope everyone has a great day and takes the time to enjoy a favorite ceegar if the time permits......
Old 05-06-2010, 04:25 AM   #519
tomc3084
Feeling at Home

First Name: Tom
Trading: (26)
tomc3084 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Good morning Post and sports update

good morning
Old 05-07-2010, 03:54 AM   #520
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, we had a good time last night at Schlesinger's Ciagr Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars enjoying primo stogies and exchanging stories from last week's CigarFest at Split Rock. The Yankees were off last night and will be in Boston this evening starting a 3 game weekend series. Also this weekend, the NASCAR racers are in Darlington, SC with a race this evening as well as tomorrow night. I hope everyone has a super weekend and enjoys a few of your favorites through out it.......