Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Old 12-09-2010, 08:16 AM   #1
neoflex
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: John
Trading: (32)
RA
neoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really nice
Default Stern Re-Signs for another 5

Nice! Looks like the Sirius receivers in my vehicles won't become useless. Now to see how many days a week they show up to do a show.
Old 12-09-2010, 08:57 AM   #2
massphatness
Where's my buffaloooo ...

First Name: Vin
Trading: (206)
ERdM
massphatness has disabled reputation
Default Re: Stern Re-Signs for another 5

I read the title of this thread too fast and thought it had to do with (Ben) Stearns getting his 5th smoke ring.
Old 12-09-2010, 09:03 AM   #3
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

How much did he get this time?
Old 12-09-2010, 09:12 AM   #4
GreekGodX
Opa!!

First Name: Christos
Trading: (82)
Montecristo
GreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by massphatness View Post
I read the title of this thread too fast and thought it had to do with (Ben) Stearns getting his 5th smoke ring.
thats what I thought at first too.
Old 12-09-2010, 09:48 AM   #5
Ogre
****CENSORED****

First Name: Larry
Trading: (46)
Montecristo
Ogre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
How much did he get this time?
Whatever it is, its too much!!!!
Ogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:59 AM   #6
neoflex
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: John
Trading: (32)
RA
neoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really nice

He wouldn't say. If I had to guess I would say it wasn't less than his last contract. He will now finally be available on the Sirius app for smart phones.
Old 12-09-2010, 10:48 AM   #7
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Heard 5 years for $ 500 million. WOW!!
Old 12-09-2010, 11:18 AM   #8
fricky

Personally, I am a bit tired of the King of Egomaniacs. I subscribed to Sirius because I wanted to listen to music without commercials. When Howard moved to Sirius, I thought it was an added bonus. Then we had to listen to his commercials. I got tired of listening to them. I guess that they need the added revenue to pay his ridiculous salary.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:21 AM   #9
mosesbotbol
That's a Corgi

First Name: Moses
Trading: (6)
Punch
mosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoflex View Post
He wouldn't say. If I had to guess I would say it wasn't less than his last contract. He will now finally be available on the Sirius app for smart phones.
I bet it was for less too. Reality is reality and there's not many other avenues to go for that kind of money. He could go solo, but I think he has some loyalty to his staff and radio is really what Stern is about.

I preferred him when he was on regular radio, the show was at a better pace. He drags things out too much now.