YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation
Default Re: Ray Lewis to Retire :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeuRon View Post
yeah, because your "judgement" means alot of something he did as a kid over a decade ago.. nobody is saying he is a saint

and yes... the way people think they can "cast out" somebody for something that happened in somebodies youth, is purely pathetic.. Ill say it again for those who have trouble understanding.. "Judging people for their past problems is pathetic".. And its good to see that people who are in the line of work of viewing people as innocent until proven guilty openly profile some people as bad... truly Sad. So much for open minded

i would love nothing more than to ask a few questions about the upbringing of the people questioning his integrity (for something that happened almost half his life ago)... seriously, grow up.. real men dont judge others on their past mistakes..

i can do this all day long boys.. being that it was turned into a social acceptance thread instead of a football thread..
This pissing match is over.
And I've had enough of the condescension and insults in response to respectful discourse.

As for doing this "all day long", you are sadly mistaken. Hope you don't have any "trouble understanding".
Closed Thread