Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Old 07-19-2010, 01:25 PM   #21
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (61)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Blazer CG-001 Lighter Problems!!!

WARRANTY & REPAIR FAQ
HOW LONG DOES WARRANTY COVERAGE LAST?
One year from original date of purchase (Original proof of purchase required). Warranty coverage ends when a products becomes unusable for reasons other than defects in workmanship or material.
HOW CAN I GET SERVICE?
Should a problem arise with your Blazer unit(s) please send it (post prepaid) to the address below. Be sure to include:
•Original dated receipt as Proof of Purchase
•A note explaining the problem(s)
•Your complete contact information including a phone number where you can be reached
Return the unit(s) to:

BLAZER PRODUCTS INC.
88 ALLEN BLVD.
FARMINGDALE, NY 11735
Attn: Service Dept.

Warranteed products will be repaired or replaced, at Blazer Products Inc's discretion, and returned at no additional cost.

http://www.blazerproducts.com/blazer.../warranty.html

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:36 PM   #22
bsmokin
Slippin... Fast.

First Name: Bryan
Trading: (15)
RA
bsmokin is on a distinguished road

Yea, thanks man. I saw this too. Planning on shipping the broken lighter out to them tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
WARRANTY & REPAIR FAQ
One year from original date of purchase (Original proof of purchase required). Warranty coverage ends when a products becomes unusable for reasons other than defects in workmanship or material.
HOW CAN I GET SERVICE?
Should a problem arise with your Blazer unit(s) please send it (post prepaid) to the address below. Be sure to include:
•Your complete contact information including a phone number where you can be reached
Return the unit(s) to:

BLAZER PRODUCTS INC.
88 ALLEN BLVD.
FARMINGDALE, NY 11735

Warranteed products will be repaired or replaced, at Blazer Products Inc's discretion, and returned at no additional cost.

Posted via Mobile Device
bsmokin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:35 AM   #23
bsmokin
Slippin... Fast.

RA

Just sent it to them priority mail this morning. I wonder how long it will take for me to hear something (if anything) back... ?....

In the meantime, my dealextreme cheapo lighters shipped today... so I should be safe anyway. It would be nice though to get a working Blazer back in the mail in the next month or so...

Quote:
WARRANTY & REPAIR FAQ
HOW CAN I GET SERVICE?
Return the unit(s) to:

BLAZER PRODUCTS INC.
88 ALLEN BLVD.
FARMINGDALE, NY 11735

Old 07-20-2010, 11:25 AM   #24
tsolomon
Have My Own Room

Trading: (31)
VR
tsolomon has a spectacular aura abouttsolomon has a spectacular aura abouttsolomon has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmokin View Post
Just sent it to them priority mail this morning. I wonder how long it will take for me to hear something (if anything) back... ?....

In the meantime, my dealextreme cheapo lighters shipped today... so I should be safe anyway. It would be nice though to get a working Blazer back in the mail in the next month or so...
Based on personal experience, they take about a month to fix one and send it back.
tsolomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:29 AM   #25
Darrell

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsolomon View Post
Based on personal experience, they take about a month to fix one and send it back.
Not right now. We are an authorized Blazer retailer and currently it takes 2-4 months to come back.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:48 AM   #26
TripleF
11/11/11 EPIC IV

First Name: Scott
Trading: (176)
TripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I must have got a bad one... or a BS one... or something. The fact that the little copper piece for the spark fell out in only a few weeks of use is total crap. I'm pretty pissed. Going to try and contact the manufacturer.
If it's within a year, and you have the receipt, return it to Blazer and they will fix it!!!
TripleF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:49 AM   #27
Darrell

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleF View Post
If it's within a year, and you have the receipt, return it to Blazer and they will fix it!!!
If he takes it to a retailer, they will send it in to Blazer and have it fixed regardless of age or proof of purchase.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:13 PM   #28
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

Trading: (61)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

Quote:
WARRANTY & REPAIR FAQ
HOW CAN I GET SERVICE?
Return the unit(s) to:

BLAZER PRODUCTS INC.
88 ALLEN BLVD.
FARMINGDALE, NY 11735

Quote:
A little late to the party, Scott?

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:21 PM   #29
Volt
I'm nuts for the place

Trading: (19)
ERdM Navy (Retired)
Volt has disabled reputation

I guess as long as everyone is tossing out their favorites..... I use a Zippo with a Z-Plus insert. Nothing has the sound of a Zippo and the torch lights every time (assuming of course I remember to keep it filled). I usually try to push it one Herf to many

http://www.blazerproducts.com/lighters/zplus.html
Old 07-21-2010, 07:34 AM   #30
TripleF
11/11/11 EPIC IV

First Name: Scott
Trading: (176)
TripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I bought some of the Deal Extreme Lighters too!
Sorry for the probs bro, but this thread has been quite helpful IMHO!!
TripleF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:02 AM   #31
bsmokin
Slippin... Fast.

RA

Quote:
I bought some of the Deal Extreme Lighters too!
Sorry for the probs bro, but this thread has been quite helpful IMHO!!
Glad to hear this! I was beginning to think that all my posts were pretty useless ... now I'm feeling a wee bit better...
Old 08-27-2010, 07:29 PM   #32
bsmokin
Slippin... Fast.

RA

So I got the lighter back from Blazer in the mail the other day ... fixed and working great!!!
Old 08-27-2010, 08:07 PM   #33
SmokeyJoe
Chief Wannastogie Lounge

First Name: Joe
Trading: (28)
VR
SmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud of

Quote:
So I got the lighter back from Blazer in the mail the other day ... fixed and working great!!!
Cool!

How are the deal extreme lighters working out?

Old 08-28-2010, 07:03 AM   #34
bsmokin
Slippin... Fast.

RA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe View Post
Cool!

How are the deal extreme lighters working out?

The Deal extreme lighters are really a great deal! I've been using the same one since I got them, and have gifted several others. That being said, when I got my Blazer back I was quickly reminded of the difference... The flame is much stronger, and more wind resistant on the Blazer. Still, I would recommend the deal extreme lights to those looking for an in expensive lighter and/or those wanting a few backups around...
Old 08-28-2010, 07:11 AM   #35
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Glad To See Blazer Backed Up Their Warranty, Brother!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 09:48 PM   #36
Neuromancer
Will work for Boli GM's

First Name: Marc
Trading: (23)
Bolivar
Neuromancer will become famous soon enoughNeuromancer will become famous soon enough

Funny thing...I just bought a Blazer CG-001 from Cigar Auctioneer (Famous Smoke)...when I received it the torch flame was about 4 inches high and the adjustment for flame height didn't do anything...so I sent it back to Blazer...they finally got it back to me about two months later with a ticket that said "repaired"...guess what? Nothing changed...it still does the same thing...oddly enough, all my other Blazer lighters have been great...