Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 01-10-2010, 01:38 PM   #1
CigarNut
F*ck Cancer!

First Name: Michael
Trading: (111)
RA
CigarNut has disabled reputation
Talking Interesting Saturday...

I recently had knee surgery and still have problems completely bending my knee, so I have been unable to trim my toenails. To solve this, my wife got me a pedicure... Something I never would have considered otherwise, but the claws were getting a little long and I was desperate.

What a pleasant surprise! The only thing that could have made it better was a cigar! I won't bore you with all of the details, but it is something I would definately consider again in the future. The foot massage alone makes it worth it!

In the evening, I went to El Gaucho (local steak house with a cigar lounge) with some friends. I was enjoying my Don Julio Anejo and a Padron 80th when Shaq and Lebron showed up with some friends to enjoy a cigar (the Cavs are playing the Blazers this evening).

It was a great way to spend some time, listening to these guys talk about basketball, Pacquiao, Mayweather, Arenas, and so on.
CigarNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:42 PM   #2
safariguy
There's one. Set for stun

First Name: Ryan
Trading: (7)
LGC
safariguy will become famous soon enoughsafariguy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Interesting Saturday...

That is totally cool. A few years ago, my wife bought me a gift certificate for one for Christmas or birthday. She never could convince me to to get it though, and I never did. Maybe I really missed out, huh?
safariguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:42 PM   #3
14holestogie
Serial banter killer

First Name: Tim
Trading: (52)
Partagas
14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold

That's cool. We had the opportunity to smoke with a few of the Packers a few weeks back on a Monday night at Titletown Tobacco in Green Bay. What a great way to spend an evening.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:24 PM   #4
Tripnastic
Just in from the Storm

First Name: Matt
Trading: (0)
Army (Served With Honor)
Tripnastic is on a distinguished road

A few months ago my wife and I nearly walked our feet into stumps while staying in New Orleans. Walking down one of the streets my wife spots an Asian reflexology place. She goes in, I follow, then reluctantly get talked into a 20 minute foot massage. Next thing I know I'm surrounded by people hurriedly speaking a language I don't understand, and my wife laughing. I apparently enjoyed it so much that I fell asleep and started snoring so loudly they thought I must be choking on something.
Tripnastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:08 PM   #5
Skywalker
BABOTL

First Name: Dice
Trading: (18)
Partagas
Skywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud of

Cool!!!

Smoke what you like!!!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote