Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 07-01-2010, 11:51 AM   #1
FriendlyMan
Still Watching My Back

First Name: JACK
Trading: (7)
FriendlyMan is on a distinguished road
Default New Size La Aurora 107

Hi guys.

I had the Honor to sit and chat with Mr. Jose Blanco from La Aurora 107 It was at a tasting of the new Corona size cigar . It was last night, at the Clombus Circle Davidoff store in NYC. We sat and chated with him for over two hours about cigars and he said we where from the first group of people to try that cigar in NYC. I liked it a lot, It was very full flavord. Medium to full for me. A little sweet to start and got more spicy as it went on but the draw was right all along and very steady and consistent. I tried one of his shorter ones before the tasting and it was great as well. I told him its definetly something I'd smoke again. I enjoyed the time we had there.
FriendlyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:28 PM   #2
brigey57
Smoke me if you can...

First Name: Bri
Trading: (0)
Montecristo
brigey57 is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: New Size La Aurora 107

Hi FriendlyMan,

I think that talking and smoking the products from the owner's and manufacturers is the best way to sample what is coming and what the manu's are looking to sell to retailers.

Feedback provided to retailers and manufacturers is what they need to hear and what helps develop new and better products and product lines.

Thanks for your input and for the information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlyMan View Post
Hi guys.

I had the Honor to sit and chat with Mr. Jose Blanco from La Aurora 107 It was at a tasting of the new Corona size cigar . It was last night, at the Clombus Circle Davidoff store in NYC. We sat and chated with him for over two hours about cigars and he said we where from the first group of people to try that cigar in NYC. I liked it a lot, It was very full flavord. Medium to full for me. A little sweet to start and got more spicy as it went on but the draw was right all along and very steady and consistent. I tried one of his shorter ones before the tasting and it was great as well. I told him its definetly something I'd smoke again. I enjoyed the time we had there.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:33 PM   #3
jimmyk26
Jimmy Jim

First Name: Kings of Leon
Trading: (32)
HUpmann
jimmyk26 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: New Size La Aurora 107

Sounds very cool. Looking forward to trying.
jimmyk26 is offline   Reply With Quote