Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Coffee & Tea Forum > Coffee Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2009, 07:36 AM   #12
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's in a Cup of Coffee??

Quote:
Originally Posted by germantown rob View Post
Those are some mighty condemning words for any one to find on google. Would you mind sighting some sources for such an extreme statement?
Aside from the statement about TripleF, which is pretty self-explanatory, it's mainly rooted in holistic medicine.
It takes an incredible amount of the bodies' resources to work out a cup of coffee, and from the things that were posted earlier, it's easy to see why.
I can go on forever about how the body processes food, and what cells are expended in the process, and how much life coffee saps, but I like coffee.
If one is so inclined, there's tons of info both pro-coffee and anti-coffee. All it takes is a calculator and some biology to put a number to coffee.
It's excruciatingly bad stuff.
I'm gonna go make a pot right now, mainly because I'm stupid, but also because I love it. I do lots of stuff that's not good for me. I like it.