Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Wine, Beer, and Spirits

Old 07-09-2009, 01:09 PM   #1
Mugen910
I <3 Huy

First Name: Location
Trading: (106)
HUpmann MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
Mugen910 has disabled reputation
Default Wine Drinkers LA/Chicago/Boston *read*

I got this today..just click the link and see if you qualify for the study...Good luck.

We are an independent market research company looking for several respondents to participate in a two different research studies about beverage choices. We are an independent market research company looking for several respondents ages 21-65 to participate in two different focus groups, both about beverage choices. The sessions will take place on Tuesday, July 14th or July 28th in Boston, on Wednesday, July 15th or July 29th in Chicago and on Thursday, July 30th in Los Angeles.

Your participation is completely anonymous and your information confidential. These interviews are strictly for market research and no sales attempt will ever be made as a result of your participation.

Those people who are chosen to participate will be paid $125 for a 75 minute focus group.

We are looking for men and women ages 21 – 65 to participate. If you are interested in participating, please click on the following link to find out more about our study and fill out a brief questionnaire:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?...2b6Go3hw_3d_3d

Please do not reply to this email as responses are only being collected via the survey.

If you know of a friend or co-worker that would be interested in this study, please feel free to share this email.