Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 06-13-2011, 06:35 PM   #1
GodOfFire
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Jackie
Trading: (10)
GodOfFire is on a distinguished road
Default What to buy what to buy...

Have you ever been in the mood to make a cigar purchase but just can't seem to settle in on what you want??

That's where I'm at. I keep checking the Devil site, and all the other known sites as well as amazingcigarbargains.com. I just cant see anything really jumping out at me.

Anyone have any good suggestions?

Or know of a site or store with really good deals right now?

Taboo cigars use to come on here with some good sampler deals from time to time but they haven't been here in a while. Anyway I'm open to suggestions on how to fix my quandary? Maybe it's time for my first box to slide down the sllloooooopppppe! (the cc variety)
GodOfFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:37 PM   #2
Ogre
****CENSORED****

First Name: Larry
Trading: (46)
Montecristo
Ogre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant future
Default Re: What to buy what to buy...

Thats like going to the grocery store hungry, VARY Dangerous!!!!
Old 06-13-2011, 06:38 PM   #3
Remo
C.I.A

First Name: Mike
Trading: (122)
Partagas
Remo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant future

What are you tastes? and budget?
Old 06-13-2011, 06:38 PM   #4
Bill86
Snob

First Name: Bill
Trading: (67)
Cohiba
Bill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to all

I would say wait till you have some things in mind, no use buying what everyone else wants.

There is no slope, that's just a joke they tell the new guys, it's a cliff.
Bill86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:44 PM   #5
big a
Feeling at Home

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (42)
RyJ
big a will become famous soon enough

I agree with not rushing into buying something. I spend a lot of time reading reviews on here to get my wish list made up. I also will look at what people are buying and if there is something I have never had than I look them up. I don't ever trust the discriptions that online retailers have. I have been smoking for a couple years now and I don't think I have smoke over 5% of whats out there.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:44 PM   #6
Sherlockholms

Ave maria!
Old 06-13-2011, 06:45 PM   #7
MurphysLaw
Anything can go wrong

First Name: Brian
Trading: (19)
Partagas
MurphysLaw is just really niceMurphysLaw is just really niceMurphysLaw is just really niceMurphysLaw is just really niceMurphysLaw is just really nice

Time to join the dark side
MurphysLaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 07:38 PM   #8
smokepuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill86 View Post
I would say wait till you have some things in mind, no use buying what everyone else wants.
I second that motion
Old 06-13-2011, 07:48 PM   #9
GodOfFire
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Jackie
Trading: (10)
GodOfFire is on a distinguished road

I agree one hundred precent with the notion of "like going to grocery store hungry"...

The problem is I have several things I am looking at smoking. Ave Marie, I have been wondering about those so I need to read more reviews.

I have considered picking up some edge lites a good mild smoke that I like to keep on hand the problem is I have seen them on the devil site for 4 bucks a stick so I keep looking for them at that price. I would by the whole box of fifty for that.

I just picked up some GOF (Don Carlos)

I have thought about a box of Bolivars

I have thought about picking up some more Padron's nothing is really jumping out at me right now. Or maybe I'm in no hurry so I'm looking for deals and maybe that is the best place to be in right now.
GodOfFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 07:57 PM   #10
Bill86
Snob

First Name: Bill
Trading: (67)
Cohiba
Bill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodOfFire View Post
I agree one hundred precent with the notion of "like going to grocery store hungry"...

The problem is I have several things I am looking at smoking. Ave Marie, I have been wondering about those so I need to read more reviews.

I have considered picking up some edge lites a good mild smoke that I like to keep on hand the problem is I have seen them on the devil site for 4 bucks a stick so I keep looking for them at that price. I would by the whole box of fifty for that.

I just picked up some GOF (Don Carlos)

I have thought about a box of Bolivars

I have thought about picking up some more Padron's nothing is really jumping out at me right now. Or maybe I'm in no hurry so I'm looking for deals and maybe that is the best place to be in right now.
Go with your gut and just wait until you see something you cannot live without. Seems like you're all over the place....edge lites, gof and padron....

I cannot argue with that one bit...I love me some Boli's
Bill86 is offline   Reply With Quote