Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Old 09-22-2010, 07:52 AM   #61
junkinduck
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Don
Trading: (2)
junkinduck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ronson Jetlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
I like deals myself, BUT REMEMBER how much better America worked when a man
could still get a fair but high price for goods and services in this country. Now everything is
deal deal deal, that's too high, F that guy, his prices are double what I pay the chinese to
send me $hitbag product X. That's where all the jobs went, people just can't survive in the
new world economy. I know I NEVER buy cigars that are not onsale and never at a B and M.
This is the Wal Mart mentality. I hate it.
junkinduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 02:21 PM   #62
mobarbq
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Wes
Trading: (0)
mobarbq is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobarian View Post
Removing the small screw will allow you to take the innards out of the case.
Thanks, I may have to check that out. I appreciate your answer.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:47 AM   #63
jkim05
Feeling at Home

First Name: Jeremy
Trading: (17)
PL
jkim05 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobarian View Post
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.4179

Great lighters. About $2 each delivered, when you buy 3
I've used those, but now I usually get these: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.d...320~r.83408549

The tank is larger, and they've been more reliable for me. Just bought some more the other day.
jkim05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 11:56 AM   #64
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC-Axeman View Post
Mine is going on three years old now. I had to force the flame screw higher, past some kind of stop (I felt it break). It works great. I use some kind of triple refined fluid and every time I refill it I make sure it sprays fluid out if I press on the valve with screwdriver tip or something. This means there is no air trapped inside. Cheap butane doesn't work in it.
If you take off the shell (1 phillips head screw) you can slide off the o-ring around the flame adjustment screw, take of the ristrictor ring (looks like the letter Q), then reinstall the o-ring and shell. Now the flame can be adjusted as high as you want without potentially breaking the lighter.

I have owned dozens. Only one broke, the hing. I have used Vector in all and all work well. I usually end up giving them away at herfs, otherwise I'd probably still be using the first one I bought.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:13 PM   #65
mobarbq
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Wes
Trading: (0)
mobarbq is on a distinguished road

As far as finding a JetLite, I think I understood that some of you on the forum may be truckers, and in case you've been looking for one of these, I found the mother lode today. At the Wal-Mart Supercenter on West Sunshine in Springfield, I found about a dozen of these today. They have three different basic models, all for $2.94, they are at the counter where they sell cigarettes. If you're passing through on I-44 and can take a slight detour, there's where you could get one. Jct of Highway 13 and 60, fyi.
So... Wal-Mart does still carry them, it's just very scattered.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:03 PM   #66
DGK

Ditto what mobarbq said... the inventory at WalMart varies from store to store, so items you find at one location aren't necessarily available another location... as close as across town even. I picked up a couple of lighters tonight at "my" WalMart for the same $2.94 as mobarbq spent.