Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Troops Room

Old 10-09-2009, 09:33 AM   #1081
Fekum

Default Re: BAF Cigar Club Banter

You are the man Joe, Hows home life treating you?
Old 10-11-2009, 12:01 AM   #1082
zitro_joe
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Joe
Trading: (16)
Partagas AirForce (Active)
zitro_joe is on a distinguished road

Between time off from the deployment, two stints of leave and being sent home for nine day for Quarters - this was my first week back. I put on E6 next month so I will be shuffled around somewhere to be NCOIC of something. The family is great, and life is awesome. Looks like I might be back pretty soon so I am just taking one day at a time.
zitro_joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 04:47 AM   #1083
SNKBYT
PATRIOT and VETERAN

First Name: Alex
Trading: (30)
Partagas Army (Disabled Vet)
SNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zitro_joe View Post
Between time off from the deployment, two stints of leave and being sent home for nine day for Quarters - this was my first week back. I put on E6 next month so I will be shuffled around somewhere to be NCOIC of something. The family is great, and life is awesome. Looks like I might be back pretty soon so I am just taking one day at a time.
congrats on making SSG.......day by day is the way to go, bummer ya might have to go back.....maybe you could take over the BCC for fekum
Old 10-19-2009, 03:15 PM   #1084
rrplasencia
monica lewinsky

First Name: Richard
Trading: (55)
JL Navy (Served With Honor)
rrplasencia is a glorious beacon of lightrrplasencia is a glorious beacon of lightrrplasencia is a glorious beacon of lightrrplasencia is a glorious beacon of lightrrplasencia is a glorious beacon of lightrrplasencia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by snkbyt View Post
maybe you could take over the BCC for fekum
Old 10-20-2009, 07:53 PM   #1085
zitro_joe
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Joe
Trading: (16)
Partagas AirForce (Active)
zitro_joe is on a distinguished road

oh man, I wish I could. my flying schedule would not allow me to hold a regularly meeting group.

Has my shipment arrived? Also,I made a trade with someone, they are sending their end to you, let me know when it arrives. Thanks! http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=22658

Joe
zitro_joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:04 AM   #1086
SNKBYT
PATRIOT and VETERAN

SNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to all

so whats going on over there at BAF? you guys still smoking and have you found a new spot yet.....,too bad the old place didn't work out
Old 10-22-2009, 07:43 AM   #1087
rrplasencia
monica lewinsky

rrplasencia is a glorious beacon of lightrrplasencia is a glorious beacon of lightrrplasencia is a glorious beacon of lightrrplasencia is a glorious beacon of lightrrplasencia is a glorious beacon of lightrrplasencia is a glorious beacon of light

i'll have another box out to you guys in the morning.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:38 AM   #1088
Fekum

Quote:
Originally Posted by zitro_joe View Post
oh man, I wish I could. my flying schedule would not allow me to hold a regularly meeting group.

Has my shipment arrived? Also,I made a trade with someone, they are sending their end to you, let me know when it arrives. Thanks! http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=22658

Joe

Yeah man! I got your box! Thanks again man. Outstanding smokes. They all went last Sat night.

Alex, I got your last Lapis egg today. I gotta wait until the first to mail it though. I gotta ease up the spending, I got 2 daily deals from CI this week alone, heheh.

Not much is new around here. We had a small earthquake last night... We are still using Dustoff for the weekly herf. About 3-8 of us Herf at our corner almost every night. Its starting to get cold as a mother though! Its supposed to be 32 tonight. Its beautiful during the day, but as soon as the sun hits the mountains, it gets COLD quick. We still sit out and smoke em up thought. Dedication baby! We have a few BOTL heading out REAL soon. We'll be sad to see them go, but glad they can finally reunite with their families.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:25 PM   #1089
SNKBYT
PATRIOT and VETERAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fekum View Post
Yeah man! I got your box! Thanks again man. Outstanding smokes. They all went last Sat night.

Alex, I got your last Lapis egg today. I gotta wait until the first to mail it though. I gotta ease up the spending, I got 2 daily deals from CI this week alone, heheh.

Not much is new around here. We had a small earthquake last night... We are still using Dustoff for the weekly herf. About 3-8 of us Herf at our corner almost every night. Its starting to get cold as a mother though! Its supposed to be 32 tonight. Its beautiful during the day, but as soon as the sun hits the mountains, it gets COLD quick. We still sit out and smoke em up thought. Dedication baby! We have a few BOTL heading out REAL soon. We'll be sad to see them go, but glad they can finally reunite with their families.
that cool just let me know what I owe you.......yeah I remember those cold nights, maybe you should fire up the Hookha and stand around the charcoal
Old 10-24-2009, 11:01 AM   #1090
Fekum

Quote:
Originally Posted by snkbyt View Post
that cool just let me know what I owe you.......yeah I remember those cold nights, maybe you should fire up the Hookha and stand around the charcoal
You dont owe me nothing man, like I said, I will send it out on the 1st.

Looks like Ive got a replacement from the new guys at dustoff. Just gotta get his contact info and stuff.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:09 PM   #1091
SNKBYT
PATRIOT and VETERAN

Quote:
You dont owe me nothing man, like I said, I will send it out on the 1st.

Looks like Ive got a replacement from the new guys at dustoff. Just gotta get his contact info and stuff.
glad to hear you found your "grasshopper", the BCC shall live on
Old 10-26-2009, 08:58 AM   #1092
rrplasencia
monica lewinsky

2 boxes on the way to usps, enjoy
Old 11-01-2009, 11:31 AM   #1093
Fekum

Got one today! WOW! What a selection! The guys were licking their fingers! Someone tried the Cohibas, another the Diplomaticos, another, the small montes. Not one complaint! Great stuff. Thanks as always!
Old 11-01-2009, 11:59 AM   #1094
rrplasencia
monica lewinsky

Quote:
Got one today! WOW! What a selection! The guys were licking their fingers! Someone tried the Cohibas, another the Diplomaticos, another, the small montes. Not one complaint! Great stuff. Thanks as always!
another going out tomorrow
Old 11-07-2009, 07:55 PM   #1095
SNKBYT
PATRIOT and VETERAN

whats the latest? besides MAJ E making LTC E
Old 11-08-2009, 10:30 PM   #1096
rrplasencia
monica lewinsky

you have inbound, some nice smokes in this one.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:46 AM   #1097
Fekum

Awesome, sounds great. I will let you know when it gets in. I'm still waiting on this dude (my replacement) to give me his info and to get on the board.

Alex, I havent sent your eggs yet, been busy as hell during the day, packing up and stuff. Will get them out this week for sure though.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:05 AM   #1098
SNKBYT
PATRIOT and VETERAN

good to hear from you...hope your grasshopper doesn't drop the ball...how many days left till stateside for your group?...stay safe and keep in touch
Posted via Mobile Device
SNKBYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:52 PM   #1099
adam7476
Just in from the Storm

First Name: Adam
Trading: (0)
Montecristo Army (Retired)
adam7476 is on a distinguished road

I stopped by Dust off on Saturday, but no one was there. HAs it moved again or was I lookin in the wrong place. I was at the BBQ spot just inside the gate.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:22 PM   #1100
68TriShield
Got Torque?

First Name: Dave
Trading: (40)
HUpmann
68TriShield has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam7476 View Post
I stopped by Dust off on Saturday, but no one was there. HAs it moved again or was I lookin in the wrong place. I was at the BBQ spot just inside the gate.
snkbyt/Alex will post up here shortly.I told him you were looking for the smoke shack.
68TriShield is offline   Reply With Quote