Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2017, 06:46 AM   #1
Zoomschwortz
I'm back

Trading: (3)
Zoomschwortz is on a distinguished road
Default Signed Tat Black, 1 of 1000 jar and cigars.

Hello,
It's been a long time since I was last here.

My cigar smoking has dropped to one or two handfuls a year and one of my last Herfs was years ago in Seattle at the Vertigo Club when Pete Johnson was there.

Needless to say, I have been out of the cigar loop and have lost touch with cigar values.

Anyone have any idea what a Pete Johnson signed, Tat Black Ceramic Jar, Box and Cigars are worth? 1 of 1000 jars & 19 of 19,000 cigars.

The cigars are still in the foil wrapper, but years ago, I did open the top flap to check on them when someone online felt that they could mold in the foil wrapper. They look fine.

I see that someone has a ceramic jar on ebay for $1250.00

I had a few of these when they came out and added a jar and cigars to an auction for the Troops shortly after I acquired them.

I am down to the above jar w/cigars and an empty signed jar, but I don't remember if I still have the box for it.

I originally planned on smoking these cigars when they hit 5 years old and then moved the date to my retirement (which was last October).
Now I am thinking that due to the small amount of smoking I now do and seeing that I have acquired the palate of a goat, it would be foolish to waste these rare cigars on such a diminished palate.

So, anyone have any idea of what these are now worth?

Thanks
Ken
Zoomschwortz is offline   Reply With Quote