Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Old 04-13-2013, 12:02 AM   #1
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Real Racing 3 for iPad

If you like racing games this is a really good one, it's free, you can earn money for upgrades and buy new cars or just buys stuff through the store. I've playing for a while and have been able to upgrade and get a new car without paying cash, unlike a lot of games today.

You race real people using "time shift" technology, people race and you can race against them in time shift, it's like you are actually in their race but it's a replay of the race, you have full interaction with the other cars, it's really quite cool.

Not to mention I was able to buy "my" car, a 350z and just paint it silver in the game
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:13 AM   #2
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Real Racing 3 for iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua View Post
If you like racing games this is a really good one, it's free, you can earn money for upgrades and buy new cars or just buys stuff through the store. I've playing for a while and have been able to upgrade and get a new car without paying cash, unlike a lot of games today.

You race real people using "time shift" technology, people race and you can race against them in time shift, it's like you are actually in their race but it's a replay of the race, you have full interaction with the other cars, it's really quite cool.

Not to mention I was able to buy "my" car, a 350z and just paint it silver in the game
I have it on my iPad and I love it
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:36 AM   #3
Remo
C.I.A

First Name: Mike
Trading: (122)
Partagas
Remo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant future

Love this game!!!
Old 04-13-2013, 11:48 AM   #4
AdamJoshua

AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of

What are your gamecenter names, incase I see your races, I'm adamjoshua2012
Old 04-13-2013, 12:04 PM   #5
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua View Post
What are your gamecenter names, incase I see your races, I'm adamjoshua2012
Elderboy02
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:07 PM   #6
AdamJoshua

I'll be sure to put you into the wall if I see you I tend to follow the Dale Sr. school of driving, if you ain't trading paint, you ain't racin'.
Old 04-14-2013, 02:32 PM   #7
AdamJoshua

Logging in with FB now so I show up as Rock K. (rock kickas$)
Old 04-15-2013, 12:11 PM   #8
jledou
Have My Own Room

First Name: Jay
Trading: (27)
Punch
jledou has a spectacular aura aboutjledou has a spectacular aura aboutjledou has a spectacular aura about

I will have to give this one a shot, almost downloaded it this morning.
jledou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:12 PM   #9
AdamJoshua

It's pretty kick ass Jay, if you get your car serviced, different things takes different amounts of time, oil changes, brake jobs, etc., you can pay these 'gold coins' you earn to get it down right away or you can just wait the time. I like it because you run a few races with a car and need service it gives you an excuse to put the ipad down for a while (times are like 5 to 10 minutes). Or you can just drive one of your other cars, but I'll usually put it down for a bit, keeps you from running 500 races and burning out
Old 04-17-2013, 10:54 AM   #10
jledou
Have My Own Room

First Name: Jay
Trading: (27)
Punch
jledou has a spectacular aura aboutjledou has a spectacular aura aboutjledou has a spectacular aura about

started playing around with it last night and I have to say this is a very well done game and for free. I am around under my gamecenter which is the same as my user name here jledou.
jledou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:20 AM   #11
AdamJoshua

cool added... adamjoshua2012 (for anyone else to add to game center)
Old 04-29-2013, 03:20 PM   #12
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold

I've had this game for about a month now. I give it two thumbs up for a free game.

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 03:50 PM   #13
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of

OK, so I'm no gamer, and admit that I don't get it. But I am a poet, and thus have a great deal of respect for language and meaning, so do not understand how a virtual racing app can be called "Real."

It's like games rated "Mature". IMHO, that's an oxymoron, for were it truly mature there would be no market for it, as mature people have better things to do than play video games.
Old 04-29-2013, 03:51 PM   #14
emopunker2004
Central Fla rollin

First Name: Justin
Trading: (46)
HdM
emopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to all

Same name emopunker2004
Old 05-01-2013, 09:05 PM   #15
AdamJoshua

I'll add ya.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:00 PM   #16
AdamJoshua

Damn it justin ..

pm'ed instead lol
Old 05-26-2013, 05:38 AM   #17
blugill
Feeling at Home

First Name: Andy
Trading: (10)
blugill is a glorious beacon of lightblugill is a glorious beacon of lightblugill is a glorious beacon of lightblugill is a glorious beacon of lightblugill is a glorious beacon of light

I just got my ipad 3rd gen this past week. I'm loving this thing!
Might check out the game!
Old 01-07-2014, 02:03 PM   #18
dave
Have My Own Room

First Name: Dave
Trading: (15)
Partagas Navy (Retired)
dave is a jewel in the roughdave is a jewel in the roughdave is a jewel in the rough

Late to the game....but loving it. One of the best free games ever, IMHO.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:07 PM   #19
AdamJoshua

dave add me, I still race and have been more and more lately now that they have the live multi-player races instead of the time / shadow racing.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:55 AM   #20
dave
Have My Own Room

First Name: Dave
Trading: (15)
Partagas Navy (Retired)
dave is a jewel in the roughdave is a jewel in the roughdave is a jewel in the rough

Will do, Adam. I'm awfully impressed with that game.

The new Real Time races are a great addition, but they need some work. A little balky, too much delay before and between races and most races aren't all that competitive yet.