Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 12-16-2013, 05:40 PM   #1
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default South Florida

Enjoying a Diplo #2 tonight and the weather is PERFECT! Any of my other south Florida BOTL enjoying the great weather tonight with a nice cigar?
Old 12-16-2013, 06:21 PM   #2
EricF
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Eric
Trading: (116)
RA
EricF is a splendid one to beholdEricF is a splendid one to beholdEricF is a splendid one to beholdEricF is a splendid one to beholdEricF is a splendid one to beholdEricF is a splendid one to beholdEricF is a splendid one to beholdEricF is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: South Florida

I am also enjoying a Dip #2 tonight! 67 and almost a full moon!

Great minds smoke alike!
Old 12-16-2013, 06:25 PM   #3
bruceolee
King of Rants

Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough

I almost feel bad for our snowed in BOTL elsewhere........almost.
Old 12-16-2013, 06:30 PM   #4
EricF
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

RA
EricF is a splendid one to beholdEricF is a splendid one to beholdEricF is a splendid one to beholdEricF is a splendid one to beholdEricF is a splendid one to beholdEricF is a splendid one to beholdEricF is a splendid one to beholdEricF is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceolee View Post
I almost feel bad for our snowed in BOTL elsewhere........almost.
Not really!
Old 12-16-2013, 06:37 PM   #5
TJtorpedo
Feeling at Home

First Name: Tim
Trading: (4)
Cohiba
TJtorpedo is on a distinguished road

You guys are killing me! As a former Miami and Ft. Myers resident, I envy you guys this time of year!
Old 12-16-2013, 06:40 PM   #6
bruceolee
King of Rants

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricF View Post
I am also enjoying a Dip #2 tonight! 67 and almost a full moon!

Great minds smoke alike!
It's such a beautiful mild night that it deserves a beautiful, mild cigar
Old 12-16-2013, 06:41 PM   #7
bruceolee
King of Rants

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJtorpedo View Post
You guys are killing me! As a former Miami and Ft. Myers resident, I envy you guys this time of year!
Yeah but you know we sweat our A$$'s off in the summer so this is just our time of year.
Old 12-16-2013, 06:47 PM   #8
TJtorpedo
Feeling at Home

Cohiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceolee View Post
Yeah but you know we sweat our A$$'s off in the summer so this is just our time of year.
Very true! I don't miss having to take a shower after taking the dog for a ten minute walk in July.
Old 12-16-2013, 06:59 PM   #9
EricF
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

RA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJtorpedo View Post
Very true! I don't miss having to take a shower after taking the dog for a ten minute walk in July.
No need in July, just wait 10 minutes and it will rain!
Old 12-16-2013, 07:49 PM   #10
MrClean
Bald Man

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (28)
Montecristo
MrClean is a jewel in the roughMrClean is a jewel in the roughMrClean is a jewel in the rough

We're going to be close to 60 the next couple of days and I have plans those nights!!
MrClean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 08:12 PM   #11
Gabe215
Have My Own Room

First Name: Gabe
Trading: (20)
Gabe215 has a spectacular aura aboutGabe215 has a spectacular aura aboutGabe215 has a spectacular aura about

It's about 20° here, 3" on the ground, expecting another 1"-2" tomorrow, but I wouldn't give up Autumn for anything and I love sitting in my warm house with a hot bowl of Chili watching TV and l
Gabe215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 08:13 PM   #12
Gabe215
Have My Own Room

Gabe215 has a spectacular aura aboutGabe215 has a spectacular aura aboutGabe215 has a spectacular aura about

Looking at the snow coming down out the window! Shoving my long driveway and driving in it sucks though**
Old 12-16-2013, 08:21 PM   #13
Ogre
****CENSORED****

First Name: Larry
Trading: (46)
Montecristo
Ogre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant future

Old 12-16-2013, 09:32 PM   #14
bruceolee
King of Rants

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogre View Post
With temps like that it's a wonder more people don't die from the harsh winters in the frozen tundra of Florida. I may actually have to open up the house AGAIN tomorrow! All our northern brothers please pray for us Floridians that we manage to survive the winter with as little cannibalism as possible!

Have you ever read The Road? or seen the movie version? Basically thats what Florida winters are like so PLEASE never movie down here! It's for your own safety and ours. Plus we hate when snow birds come down only to drive 5 mph UNDER the speed limit in the left hand lane.
Old 12-17-2013, 05:11 AM   #15
Gabe215
Have My Own Room

Hahaha that would be my parents!! PA drivers are well known for driving under the speed limit in the left lane, they have a house in KW, they're there from Oct-May, come here for the holidays and summer.
Old 12-17-2013, 04:03 PM   #16
bruceolee
King of Rants

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe215 View Post
It's about 20° here, 3" on the ground, expecting another 1"-2" tomorrow, but I wouldn't give up Autumn for anything and I love sitting in my warm house with a hot bowl of Chili watching TV and l
Believe it or not but I love the cold and snow Gabe. I grew up traveling to Virginia every year around thanksgiving to see the grandparents. I get high with the crisp air, wood stoves, and burning leaves that come along with autumn. In fact, on those rare occasions when it gets into the 20's down here it's the best sleep i get all year just being bundled in a billion blankets keeping warm. I really do love it but thanks to MANY surgeries I just can't handle it long term. Whenever I go see my brother in Colorado I always plan it in autumn or winter. That all being said I will NEVER complain about the beautiful weather Florida gets this time of year. It makes smoking a cigar on a night like tonight that much more enjoyable.

A Boli PC tonight btw
Old 12-17-2013, 06:16 PM   #17
TJtorpedo
Feeling at Home

Cohiba

Man, lows in the upper 40s?? You guys take care down there...Stay inside and bundle up!
Old 12-17-2013, 06:19 PM   #18
EricF
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

RA

68, clear and a '12 RASS
Old 12-18-2013, 03:14 PM   #19
bruceolee
King of Rants

Bolivar

Florida check in on ANOTHER stellar, beautiful day. Whatcha smoking tonight?

Starting with a custom rolled PC first and i'm debating pulling out one of my '07 Diplo #4's after dinner.
Old 12-18-2013, 03:34 PM   #20
Remo
C.I.A

First Name: Mike
Trading: (122)
Partagas
Remo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant future

Save me a spot in SoFlo. I will be down soon enough, gotta find me a house