Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 06-04-2012, 08:09 PM   #21
TheTraveler
giggity giggitty

First Name: Jonathan
Trading: (12)
MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
TheTraveler has a spectacular aura aboutTheTraveler has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Drew Estate stuff..

I have to disagree with the "side step" comment. I think moving from machine made short filler dry-stored cigars to humidor-stored cigars made by hand from quality long-filler tobacco is a step up. That's not to say I like them; to be honest I've never smoked them. But I give two thumbs up to the guys who've given smokers of flavored cigars a high-quality alternative.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:01 PM   #22
cmitch
Heads up get down

First Name: Clayton
Trading: (25)
Montecristo
cmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nice

Acids are banned from my house. They smell like an old woman's perfume. The Undercrowns were a major disappointment. I like the No. 9's and the T52's. Not sure they're worth the money but I haven't smoked a lot of them since they're so hard to find.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:55 PM   #23
phidelt076
Still Watching My Back

Trading: (2)
phidelt076 is on a distinguished road

I think they make a good cigar. I like the #9, FFP, and the Undercrown. My GF will occasionally share one of those with me but usually has a Tabak or Java when she wants one of her own. There's someone somewhere that likes all of the different blends or they wouldn't be on the shelves.
phidelt076 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:58 PM   #24
TJtorpedo
Feeling at Home

First Name: Tim
Trading: (4)
Cohiba
TJtorpedo is on a distinguished road

I came into the hobby around the same time Acids were hitting the market, and like a lot of other people, they were essentially my "gateway" cigar. I still smoke an acid nasty or blondie every now and then just for the heck of it. Kudos to JD and his folks for introducing so many to the hobby. The Ligas can be a bit pricey, but they are top notch, IMO.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:08 AM   #25
ripper
Busy doing nothing

First Name: Bart
Trading: (12)
Cohiba
ripper will become famous soon enough

My 50th year smoking cigars. I smoke one or more after every meal.
Liga Undercrown one of best cigars I've tried - ever. Emphatic cocoa flavor, impeccable construction and oodles of smoke.
Sprung for a box of Belicosos from Famous Smoke Shop - $127.96 with the 20% off coupon at the FSS site.
To spread the wealth, I pre-ordered a box of Genesis The Project (who is thinking up these names?) by Ramon Bueso -- toros $69.95 a box with free shipping at cigar.com