Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Wine, Beer, and Spirits

Old 09-26-2011, 12:14 PM   #101
GreekGodX
Opa!!

First Name: Christos
Trading: (82)
Montecristo
GreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sam Adams Oktoberfest

So I had to have some Octoberfest over the weekend. Got the Sam Adams Harvest Collection that has 2 of bunch of beers including Octoberfest. I wanted to try their pumpkin ale and get oktoberfest so it killed 2 birds with one stone

That is until I tried one of the Bonfire r-something. OMG awful! Literally tastes like bonfire Pumpkin ale is good but Octoberfest is better!
Old 09-26-2011, 12:16 PM   #102
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold

I am hoping to pick up some more SA this upcoming weekend.
Old 09-26-2011, 12:38 PM   #103
BigCat
My back is now unwatched.

First Name: Colin
Trading: (5)
BigCat will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekGodX View Post
So I had to have some Octoberfest over the weekend. Got the Sam Adams Harvest Collection that has 2 of bunch of beers including Octoberfest. I wanted to try their pumpkin ale and get oktoberfest so it killed 2 birds with one stone

That is until I tried one of the Bonfire r-something. OMG awful! Literally tastes like bonfire Pumpkin ale is good but Octoberfest is better!
I agree as to just about everything you said, except I thought the bonfire stuff was just bad - not awful. It really does taste like campfire smoke. I'm going to stock up on a few more cases of octoberfest and then look forward to the winter sampler pack. That has some good stuff in it.

Now get back to studying