Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Old 05-01-2015, 09:18 AM   #1
GreekGodX
Opa!!

First Name: Christos
Trading: (82)
Montecristo
GreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of light
Default Tim Ferriss Experiment

I'm a big fan of Tim Ferriss, author of 4-Hour Workweek and other 4-Hour books, released his tv series on iTunes. He's a self-experimenter that likes to analyze the masters in different areas and get the same results in a short amount of time. His show is exactly that. I've watched a few episodes and I really like it.

Here's a link to iTunes. $14.99 for the whole season. https://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-seaso...nt/id984734983
Old 05-01-2015, 02:11 PM   #2
Buckeye Jack
Havana Daydreamin'

First Name: Jack
Trading: (34)
HUpmann
Buckeye Jack has a spectacular aura aboutBuckeye Jack has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Tim Ferriss Experiment

Been listening to his podcast for awhile now (seems like a couple of years though probably not quite that long) and another one he does with Kevin Rose called the Random show. Pretty interesting guy though I haven't read either of his books yet.....thought about it, just hadn't done it yet.
Buckeye Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 02:16 PM   #3
GreekGodX
Opa!!

First Name: Christos
Trading: (82)
Montecristo
GreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Tim Ferriss Experiment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Jack View Post
Been listening to his podcast for awhile now (seems like a couple of years though probably not quite that long) and another one he does with Kevin Rose called the Random show. Pretty interesting guy though I haven't read either of his books yet.....thought about it, just hadn't done it yet.
I haven't read the 4-Hour Body yet. I listen to his podcasts too. Great information on there.