Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 12-30-2010, 06:51 AM   #21
Coach Deg
C O W eieio.

First Name: Mike
Trading: (59)
Bolivar
Coach Deg is a glorious beacon of lightCoach Deg is a glorious beacon of lightCoach Deg is a glorious beacon of lightCoach Deg is a glorious beacon of lightCoach Deg is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Section 137, row 25, seats 15 & 16

Todd what a great experience!!!! I know when I take my stepson to a new park or game he wants to go to nothing and I mean nothing beats the look in his eye as we are walking in!!!! Cherish it brother!!!!

God bless!!!
Coach Deg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:25 AM   #22
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costa View Post
GO PACK GO!

I was just at Gillette stadium two weeks ago with my cheesehead on cheering on the Packers against the Patriots. I've been on the Packers season ticket waiting list for about 9 years now (a long way to go), and try to get to Lambeau every few years! Die hard fan since I was old enough to watch NFL football, going back to Lynn Dickey days.

We are peaking at the right time.
Let me know when you're in the area for a Packer game. We should get together for a cigar pre-game or later.
Old 12-30-2010, 11:28 AM   #23
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Deg View Post
Todd what a great experience!!!! I know when I take my stepson to a new park or game he wants to go to nothing and I mean nothing beats the look in his eye as we are walking in!!!! Cherish it brother!!!!

God bless!!!
He's been going to Lambeau with Grandpa (my dad who has the tickets) for the last 9 years. He and his brother go to one game each every seaosn, usually with my dad. Timothy went with me becausse my dad was in California for the game.

I don't know that he has any particular look in his eyes as we walk in. But, there is nothing that willkeep him out of the game when it is his turn to go.

Peace of the Lrod be with you.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:12 PM   #24
Costa
Cohibo Aficionado

First Name: Craig
Trading: (1)
Montecristo
Costa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSmoke View Post
Let me know when you're in the area for a Packer game. We should get together for a cigar pre-game or later.
Without a question of a doubt!
Old 01-04-2011, 02:34 PM   #25
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

HUpmann

Was at the Bears game on Sunday. Went with my brother Tyler. He has Spina Bifida and is paralyzed from the waist down, but nothing slows him down. He doesn't smoke cigars, nor like being around them as it makes his sinuses have issues. He had a Smithwick's, and drank it so slowly that it became a Smithwick's slushy - funny stuff.

Anyway, we were sitting in the wheelchair section and loved the game. We had a few Bears fans around, but good-natured ribbing bantered with them.

It was a game to make you sit on the edge of your seat. The Pack played an ugly game, but it is another one in the "W" column.

See you in the play-offs.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:39 PM   #26
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

HUpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSmoke View Post
Was at the Bears game on Sunday. Went with my brother Tyler. He has Spina Bifida and is paralyzed from the waist down, but nothing slows him down. He doesn't smoke cigars, nor like being around them as it makes his sinuses have issues. He had a Smithwick's, and drank it so slowly that it became a Smithwick's slushy - funny stuff.

Anyway, we were sitting in the wheelchair section and loved the game. We had a few Bears fans around, but good-natured ribbing bantered with them.

It was a game to make you sit on the edge of your seat. The Pack played an ugly game, but it is another one in the "W" column.

See you in the play-offs.

Oh yeah, and got together with MJ for barley pop and a Single malt Scotch after the game.