Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 11-17-2021, 12:13 PM   #1
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default it's been a while (suggestions)

okay so it's been awhile since I've been able to enjoy cigar culture and I've been out of the loop. cigars brands are the same but so many new ones have come along. i need help starting back. give me one or two bucket list cigars that you think i should try. budget isn't too much of an issue as long as it's not over $500 a box. i'd very much appreciate your help and input. thanks a ton!
Old 11-17-2021, 12:24 PM   #2
Remo
C.I.A

First Name: Mike
Trading: (122)
Partagas
Remo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant future
Default Re: it's been a while (suggestions)

Ahhhh, the $499 box budget quandry I’ve been out of the loop for awhile also Jason, I slid over the the NC purchase thread and saw a lot of tasty new smokes! May want to peruse that thread also. Unless your talking Island cigars, then I’m really out of the loop.
Old 11-17-2021, 12:44 PM   #3
bruceolee
King of Rants

Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remo View Post
Ahhhh, the $499 box budget quandry I’ve been out of the loop for awhile also Jason, I slid over the the NC purchase thread and saw a lot of tasty new smokes! May want to peruse that thread also. Unless your talking Island cigars, then I’m really out of the loop.
i'm looking for all suggestions. just a cigar or two that i MUST try. i'd like to keep it budget friendly but i'm open to the finer things as well. The NC world is so vast it's hard for me to know what is going on right now thats why i started this thread
Old 11-17-2021, 02:57 PM   #4
Brian D.
Have My Own Room

First Name: Brian
Brian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of light

Hello. Fuente and Padron are two brands with great consistency from year to year. If you like them now you probably still will a decade later.

I think most of what Oliva and AJ Fernandez produce are winners too.
Old 11-17-2021, 06:12 PM   #5
sigsauer
Have My Own Room

First Name: Tom
Trading: (63)
Partagas
sigsauer has a spectacular aura aboutsigsauer has a spectacular aura aboutsigsauer has a spectacular aura about

run away from this addicting habit!
sigsauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 06:47 PM   #6
bruceolee
King of Rants

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigsauer View Post
run away from this addicting habit!
i go back to club stogie. i'm well past running away. i need my cigar methadone now
Old 11-17-2021, 06:49 PM   #7
bruceolee
King of Rants

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian D. View Post
Hello. Fuente and Padron are two brands with great consistency from year to year. If you like them now you probably still will a decade later.

I think most of what Oliva and AJ Fernandez produce are winners too.
I've never really dove into AJ Fernandez before and i know steven crowder likes them so maybe thats my next look up. thanks!
Old 11-17-2021, 09:37 PM   #8
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold

Padron, Oliva V, and Ashton VSG are consistently great IMNSHO.