Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Old 04-26-2010, 11:35 AM   #61
Emjaysmash
The Hebrew Hammer

First Name: M.J.
Trading: (76)
Emjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrell View Post
Anyone else think the guy coming across the bridge is the other Walter? Coming back to get his son?

I think so.
Old 04-26-2010, 11:38 AM   #62
Darrell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash View Post

I think so.
Next episode looks interesting. It looks like it's shot in the same era as the Untouchables. Weird.
Old 04-26-2010, 11:42 AM   #63
Emjaysmash
The Hebrew Hammer

Emjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Next episode looks interesting. It looks like it's shot in the same era as the Untouchables. Weird.
I'm looking forward to it!
Old 04-26-2010, 12:11 PM   #64
Darrell

Quote:
I'm looking forward to it!
Same here.

Any speculation as to where Peter ran off?

I know he will be back, but I imagine he's a bit overwhelmed with all that has happened.

I feel bad for Walter, I probably should not because if we look at the history of his experiments and scientific studies, he's kind of a creep. However, I can understand how he was devastated at his son being gone.
Old 04-26-2010, 12:25 PM   #65
Kreth
Ronin smoker

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (14)
Kreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really nice

Quote:
Anyone else think the guy coming across the bridge is the other Walter? Coming back to get his son?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreth View Post
Seems like the other Walter would have figured out pretty quickly what happened, built his own portal, and stolen his son back.
So the other Walter, or Walternate as I've seen him referred to on a few Fringe forums, apparently is a little slower than our Walter. The question is, who is the Secretary? Is it Walternate, or someone else?
Posted via Mobile Device
Kreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 12:26 PM   #66
Emjaysmash
The Hebrew Hammer

Quote:
Same here.

Any speculation as to where Peter ran off?

I know he will be back, but I imagine he's a bit overwhelmed with all that has happened.

I feel bad for Walter, I probably should not because if we look at the history of his experiments and scientific studies, he's kind of a creep. However, I can understand how he was devastated at his son being gone.
As in many plot lines and stories, I imagine he ran back to somewhere from his past where he felt safe. Not sure if we know where it is, but I'm sure we'll see it next episode.

I also feel for Walter. I think despite his ethical problems, he is a good person at heart, and realizes that the things he has done are reprehensible.
Old 04-26-2010, 12:27 PM   #67
Emjaysmash
The Hebrew Hammer

Quote:
So the other Walter, or Walternate as I've seen him referred to on a few Fringe forums, apparently is a little slower than our Walter. The question is, who is the Secretary? Is it Walternate, or someone else?
Posted via Mobile Device
That is a good question. The hand in the episode seemed like the William Bell Alternate.
Old 04-26-2010, 02:20 PM   #68
Darrell

Yeah, it did look like a William Bell hand. It could be Walter though. I have never paid attention to his hand.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-26-2010, 03:17 PM   #69
Emjaysmash
The Hebrew Hammer

Quote:
Yeah, it did look like a William Bell hand. It could be Walter though. I have never paid attention to his hand.
Posted via Mobile Device
I could look at Leonard Nimoys hands all day...

Old 04-26-2010, 03:32 PM   #70
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of

I understand all that multiverse stuff, but one thing I don't get. Dunham is in Boston, right? And that chick on "Cold Case" is in Philly, correct? Then why does it seem they both go to the same crappy hairdresser?
The Poet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:57 PM   #71
Emjaysmash
The Hebrew Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
I understand all that multiverse stuff, but one thing I don't get. Dunham is in Boston, right? And that chick on "Cold Case" is in Philly, correct? Then why does it seem they both go to the same crappy hairdresser?
Another one of Fringe's mysteries...
Old 04-26-2010, 04:08 PM   #72
Mr B
Livin' in a Van....

Trading: (79)
PL
Mr B is just really niceMr B is just really niceMr B is just really niceMr B is just really nice

All I can say is MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Mr B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 04:10 PM   #73
Kreth
Ronin smoker

Kreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really nice

Quote:
I could look at Leonard Nimoys hands all day...

I'm thinking you'll get one more shot to drool over his hands. They'll probably wrap up the William Bell plotline for the season finale. Nimoy is ready to enjoy his retirement.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-26-2010, 05:00 PM   #74
Darrell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr B View Post
All I can say is MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Old 04-29-2010, 07:14 PM   #75
Kreth
Ronin smoker

OK, who else burst out laughing at Walter firing up a bowl, listening to Roundabout?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-30-2010, 06:12 AM   #76
Kreth
Ronin smoker

Quote:
OK, who else burst out laughing at Walter firing up a bowl, listening to Roundabout?
Posted via Mobile Device
I'll take "No One" for $1000, Alex?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-30-2010, 09:08 AM   #77
aich75013
Feeling at Home

First Name: Adrian
Trading: (25)
Montecristo
aich75013 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Posted via Mobile Device
I did.

The rest of the episode kinda bored me, though.
aich75013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 11:43 AM   #78
Emjaysmash
The Hebrew Hammer

Quote:
Posted via Mobile Device
When I heard the bong I was just waiting to see Walter gettin high. I LMAO when I saw that. too funny!
Old 04-30-2010, 01:29 PM   #79
Kreth
Ronin smoker

Quote:
When I heard the bong I was just waiting to see Walter gettin high. I LMAO when I saw that. too funny!
I'm sure Fox has downplayed it for legal reasons, other than Walter using LSD In his experiments. But, that's how I pictured Walter and Bell in their prime, a couple of Timothy Leary types not above experimenting with illegal substances to advance their research.
Dunham's niece made me LOL too when she said something like, "What's wrong with you? You ate all my snacks and you're laughing at everything."
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-30-2010, 01:36 PM   #80
Darrell

Quote:
Posted via Mobile Device
I laughed as well.

Last night was a cool episode for something different. I liked it.

Next episode looks GREAT, I must say. I'm really looking forward to that.

Do you think Peter and Walter will make amends before the season ends?