Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Island (The other ones) Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2009, 10:05 PM   #1
CigarGuy88
Good Cigar = Good Day

First Name: Steve
Trading: (38)
LGC
CigarGuy88 will become famous soon enoughCigarGuy88 will become famous soon enough
Default Padron 1964 Anniversary Principe Maduro Review

Padron 1964 Anniversary Principe Maduro
Well I took a look at the weather report and it seemed to be warm enough to actually enjoy a cigar. I decided to pick a PAM 1964 Principe. It seemed to be a little dry but I figured I might as well try it

Prelight: Cut it with a nice cheapo cutter I got from my B&M back home and the wrapper cracked a bit of it fell off...no biggie. The draw was effortless as usual. Prelight draw flavor seemed to have a little chocolate and cedar.

1/3: Started off nice with lots of chocolate, espresso, and woody flavors. The burn started off a little crooked due to iffy lighting skills up and windy conditions but it evened out nicely.

2/3: About 1/4 into the 2nd 3rd a nice cherry flavor appeared and seemed to stay. The chocolate and espresso flavors intensified.

3/3: The burn stays nice and straight which was surprising due to the windy conditions tonight. One flavor that showed up was a little hint of cedar. All of the flavors from the 1st and 2nd 3rd stayed right up until I tossed the cigar.

This cigar was a little flavor bomb with lots of chocolate, espresso, and cherry flavor that lasted throughout the entire cigar. The burn stayed perfect and the draw was perfect throughout. This little Padron was one heck of a flavor bomb. Great cigar!!

92 Points (93-94 if the wrapper didn't crack)
CigarGuy88 is offline   Reply With Quote