Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 09-23-2014, 06:53 PM   #1
shark
Cigar Smokin' Patriot

First Name: Ron
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
shark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of light
Default This, does not sound like fun.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/09/...orgasms-a-day/

CHICAGO (CBS) – What might seem like the gift that keeps on giving to some has been a non-stop nightmare for a Wisconsin man who suffers up to 100 unwanted orgasms every day.
“There’s nothing pleasurable about it, because even though it might physically feel good, the whole time inside your mind, you’re completely disgusted by what’s going on,” said Dale Decker, who suffers from Persistent Genital Arousal Syndrome, an uncontrollable condition that causes spontaneous and persistent orgasms unrelated to any physical stimulus or feelings of sexual arousal.
Barcroft Media reports Decker, 37, of Two Rivers, Wisconsin, is the first man to speak publicly about the condition, which he said is ruining his life.
“Depending on where you’re at, if you’re in public, if you’re in front of kids, if you’re around strangers, I mean it can make a person break real fast,” he said. “When you’re on your knees at your father’s funeral at his casket, and you’re saying goodbye to him, and then you have nine orgasms right there while your whole family is standing behind you, you never want to have another orgasm as long as you live. But you know what? They just keep on coming.”
He first began suffering from the condition in 2012, after slipping a disk in his back while getting out of a chair. While on his way to the hospital, he had five unwanted orgasms, and they’ve continued on a regular basis ever since.
Old 09-23-2014, 09:44 PM   #2
WhiteMamba
I'm scared of Neil.

First Name: Michael
Trading: (28)
RyJ
WhiteMamba has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteMamba has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteMamba has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: This, does not sound like fun.

That's gotta be one of the weirdest things I've ever heard. I'm not sure I would speak out about it publicly.
Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. Romans 12:10
WhiteMamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 08:54 AM   #3
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold

Cleanup on Aisle 1.
Old 09-24-2014, 09:23 AM   #4
Rockestone
Anythings Possible

First Name: Greg
Trading: (5)
Bolivar MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
Rockestone will become famous soon enoughRockestone will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13 View Post
Cleanup on Aisle 1.
Wow.
Old 09-24-2014, 09:48 AM   #5
nutcracker
Shameless epicurian

First Name: Neil
Trading: (26)
Partagas
nutcracker is just really nicenutcracker is just really nicenutcracker is just really nicenutcracker is just really nicenutcracker is just really nice

So there is a device - spinal cord stimulator - that is used to treat pain after failed spinal surgery (happens quite a bit). One of the unexpected adverse events of the device is spontaneous orgasm if the lead is in the "wrong" place on the spinal cord.

The company tried to start a trial to see if they could treat sexual dysfunction in women. It failed hopelessly and seems to only be the occasional complication of the procedure. Oddly patients were not particularly happy about the problem when they were wanting their pain treated!
Old 09-24-2014, 10:02 AM   #6
STEVE S
Have My Own Room

First Name: Steve
Trading: (1)
STEVE S is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Cleanup on Aisle 1.
Clean up on Aisles 2 and 4
Old 09-24-2014, 11:58 AM   #7
kydsid
Ditat Deus

First Name: Jason
Trading: (46)
kydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nice

"They just keep on coming".
kydsid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 01:46 PM   #8
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cleanup on Aisle 1.
You win at the internet today, my brother.