Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 01-22-2012, 10:41 AM   #41
Thrak
.. the man from Nantucket

Trading: (2)
HUpmann
Thrak is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Does anyone have a Nissan Murano or a Ford Edge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kydsid View Post
Toyota also doesn't have a nimble sports car with a high reving torquee V6 that somehow makes everyone drive it into the ground. I think they could have told 350Z owners to go pound sand. Most of the complaints I see surround the 350Z and G35 owners, both cars prone to hard driving.
Thats true, toyota doesnt have ANY sports car now... I think they pushed that segment to Lexus.

When you put an engine in a sports car and tout its high revving engine, it should be expected to take it. To me, it points to either a lack of attention to detail or an 'IDGAF' attitude... either doesnt sit well with me, and when you throw in the 4-cyl issues they had (pre-cat substrate breaks apart and gets sucked back into the combustion chamber, scoring the cylinder and thus high oil consumption and lack of power), my overall view of Nissan drivetrains is pretty sour.

They've just had a lot of issues that make me go wtf... remember the titans blowing out rear diffs all over the place? I mean its kinda funny, but sad at the same time, when yet another Titan recall comes out and people rejoice that finally their truck isnt part one lol...
Thrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:02 PM   #42
Sauer Grapes
Snatchin' yo people up

Trading: (44)
Cohiba
Sauer Grapes has disabled reputation
Default Re: Does anyone have a Nissan Murano or a Ford Edge?

So, we ended up buying a car that didn't even get discussed in this thread. We picked up a honda pilot this weekend. Got a heck of a deal as well.

Still have to sell our current car. Anyone in the Chicago area need a car that gets good gas mileage?
Sauer Grapes is offline   Reply With Quote