Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Jokes

Old 02-19-2009, 07:43 PM   #1
CBI_2
Have My Own Room

First Name: Paul
Trading: (0)
CBI_2 is a jewel in the roughCBI_2 is a jewel in the roughCBI_2 is a jewel in the rough
Default The Code of the West

A man in Texas was riding his horse and towing his dog on a long rope leash along a gravel road in the middle of nowhere. In the distance another man was driving madly in his pickup truck. As the driver came up and over a hill, he saw the man on the horse with the dog ahead. He desperately tried to hit the brakes and cut the wheel, but it was of little help. The truck hit the man on the horse and the dog with the side of the truck, sending them flying into the ditch.

The driver finally brought the truck to a stop, got out and looked over to where the man and the horse and the dog laid. He shook his head, reached in the truck and pulled out his rifle from the gun rack and walked over first to the dog.

He looked at the dog and saw that it was lame. He shook his head sadly, held his hat to his chest, put it back on and said, “Code of the west.” He then dispatched the dog from its misery.

Then he walked over to the horse. Clearly the horse was in terrible shape. The proud Texan began to weep for the great but now mortally wounded steed. He aimed, said, “Code of the west,” and dispatched the horse from its misery.

Then the man walked over to the wounded man laying out upon the ground. He looked at him and said, “You all right, Mister?”

The wounded man replied, “I’VE NEVER BEEN BETTER IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!”
Old 02-23-2009, 02:56 PM   #2
TheManWithNoName

Cool Re: The Code of the West

Hahaha very good
Old 02-23-2009, 03:50 PM   #3
karmaz00
Habanos

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Partagas
karmaz00 is on a distinguished road