YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation
Default Electric Fence

I normally don't post in the Jokes Forum but this one had me
========================================

We have the standard 6ft. fence in the backyard, and a few months ago, I heard about burglaries increasing dramatically in the entire city. To make sure this never happened to me, I got an electric fence and ran a single wire along the top of the fence. Actually, I got the biggest cattle charger Tractor Supply had, made for 26 miles of fence.

I then used an 8 ft . long ground round, drove 7.5 feet into the ground. The ground rod is the key, with the more you have in the ground, the better the fence works.

One day I'm mowing the back yard with my cheapo Walmart 6hp bigwheel pushmower. The hot wire is broken and laying out in the yard. I knew for a fact that I unplugged the charger. I pushed the mower around the wire and reached down to grab it, to throw it out of the way. It seems as though I hadn't remembered to unplug it after all.

Now I'm standing there, I've got the running lawnmower in my right hand and the 1.7 gigavolt fencewire in the other hand. Keep in mind the charger is about the size of a marine battery and has a picture of an upside down cow on fire on the cover.

Time stood still. The first thing I notice is my balls trying to climb up the front side of my body. My ears curled downwards and I could feel the lawnmower ignition firing in the backside of my brain.. Every time that Briggs & Stratton rolled over, I could feel the spark in my head. I was literally at one with the engine. It seems as though the fence charger and the POS lawnmower were fighting over who would control my electrical impulses.

Science says you cannot crap, and pee at the same time. I beg to differ. Not only did I do all three at once, but my bowels emptied 3 different times in less than half of a second. It was a Matrix kind of bowel movement, where time is creeping along and you're all leaned back and BAM BAM BAM you just crap your pants 3 times. It seemed like there were minutes in between but in reality it was so close together it was like exhaust pulses from a big block Chevy turning 8 grand.

At this point I'm about 30 minutes (maybe 2 seconds) into holding onto the fence wire. My hand is wrapped around the wire palm down so I can't let go. I grew up on a farm so I know all about electric fences... but Dad always had those POS chargers made by International or whoever that were like 9 volts and just kinda tickled. This I could not let go of. The 8 foot long ground rod is now accepting signals from me through the permadamp Ark-La-Tex river bottom soil.

At this point I'm thinking I'm going to have to just man up and take it, until the lawnmower runs out of gas. 'Damn!,' I think, as I remember I just filled the tank! Now the lawnmower is starting to run rough. It has settled into a lopingrun pattern as if it had some kind of big lawnmower race cam in it. Covered in poop, and pee with my balls on my chest I think 'Oh God, please die... pleeeeze die'. But nooooo, it settles into the rough lumpy cam idle nicely and remains there, like a big bore roller cam EFI motor waiting for the go command from its owner's right foot.

So here I am in the middle of July, 104 degrees, 80% humidity, standing in my own backyard, begging God to kill me. God did not take me that day... he left me there covered in my own fluids to writhe in the misery my own stupidity had created...

I honestly don't know how I got loose from the wire.... I woke up laying on the ground hours later. The lawnmower was beside me, out of gas.

It was later on in the day and I was sunburned. There were two large dead grass spots where I had been standing, and then another long skinny dead spot were the wire had layed while I was on the ground still holding on to it. I assume I finally had a seizure and in the resulting thrashing had somehow let go of the wire. Upon waking from my electrically induced sleep I realized a few things.

1- Three of my teeth seem to have melted.
2- I now have cramps in the bottoms of my feet and my right butt cheek (not
the left, just the right).
3- Poop, and pee when mixed together, do not smell as bad as you might
think.
4- My left eye will not open.
5- My right eye will not close.
6- The lawnmower runs like a sumna***** now. Seriously! I think our little
session cleared out some carbon fouling or something, because it was better
than new after that.
7- My balls are still smaller than average yet they are almost a foot long
8- I can turn on the TV in the game room by farting while thinking of the number 4 (still don't understand this?)

That day changed my life. I now have a newfound respect for things. I appreciate the little things more, and now I always triple check to make sure the fence is unplugged before I mow.

The good news, is that if a burglar does try to come over the fence, I can clearly visualize what my security system will do to him, and THAT gives me
a warm and fuzzy feeling all over, which also reminds me to triple check before I mow.
Old 02-24-2009, 12:16 AM   #2
GoodFella
out to sea

Trading: (7)
ERdM AirForce (Active)
GoodFella has disabled reputation
Default Re: Electric Fence

that was worth the post.
Old 02-24-2009, 12:35 AM   #3
karmaz00
Habanos

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Partagas
karmaz00 is on a distinguished road

good one. defintly worth posting
Old 02-24-2009, 03:37 AM   #4
taltos
Really, really old

First Name: Paul
Trading: (3)
Punch MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
taltos is a jewel in the roughtaltos is a jewel in the roughtaltos is a jewel in the roughtaltos is a jewel in the rough

That brings back some memories of living on a farm. Well done.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:47 AM   #5
dunng
MassHole

First Name: Greg
Trading: (59)
Bolivar
dunng has disabled reputation

Old 02-24-2009, 07:46 AM   #6
smokeyandthebandit05
Feeling at Home

First Name: Rich
smokeyandthebandit05 is on a distinguished road

LMAO!

----------------
Now playing: Blake Shelton - She Don't Love Me
via FoxyTunes
Old 02-24-2009, 08:47 AM   #7
King James
Regard Me!

First Name: Jim
Trading: (2)
Bolivar
King James has disabled reputation

at least he never has to worry about losing the remote
Old 02-24-2009, 02:39 PM   #8
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future

I am laughing out loud at that one.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:02 PM   #9
ca21455
Working on Reality

First Name: John
Trading: (7)
Navy (Served With Honor)
ca21455 is on a distinguished road

I had a similar experience with a cloths dryer. When I sneeze the garage door opens...
ca21455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:22 PM   #10
Sauer Grapes
Snatchin' yo people up

Trading: (44)
Cohiba
Sauer Grapes has disabled reputation

Nice review.
Sauer Grapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:32 PM   #11
pnoon
YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauer Grapes View Post
Nice review.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:33 PM   #12
ChicagoWhiteSox

Old 02-25-2009, 05:46 PM   #13
CBI_2
Have My Own Room

First Name: Paul
Trading: (0)
CBI_2 is a jewel in the roughCBI_2 is a jewel in the roughCBI_2 is a jewel in the rough

OMG! LMAO! Thanks!
Old 02-25-2009, 06:00 PM   #14
nozero

Great one! Thanks.

Reminds me of the time I urinated on an electric fence while out drinking with buds in high school. I think I pissed, crapped and had an orgasm all at the same time, while I was falling to the snow covered ground. They made me ride in the p/up bed all the way home. I've not urinated anywhere near anything even slightly resembling a fence since.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:50 PM   #15
Cenookie
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Claude
Punch Army (Served With Honor)
Cenookie is on a distinguished road

Great post, LMAO.
Cenookie is offline   Reply With Quote