Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 02-21-2011, 11:45 PM   #1
Tyler

Default Looking For CA Sticker

Now I know this is seriously dangerous asking for a Cigar Asylum sticker. I literally just want one sticker. I don't want to be bombed or around like a red headed step child. Here is what happened.

The other night my girlfriend and I got into a huge argument over cigars. She finally put two and two together and realized that I have a full cooler stocked with cigars as well as a 150 count desktop humi and 15 count traveldor that are also full, for the most part. She said that I spent way too much money on them and since we are getting married next year (we aren't even engaged yet but you know women sheesh) that I should be saving my money. On top of that I kind of hid the cigars from her because I knew she was going to get so angry. Well the sh!t hit the fan and during the argument she marched over to my cooler, ripped off the CA sticker, crumpled it up into a ball and threw it into the trash can, all while staring me straight in the eye. I was furious and she just replied "atleast I didn't touch your precious cigars....yet!". She kind of has a latina side other and in arguments goes a little crazy but then calms down. Now she is calm and everything is fine but I am out a sticker. I was wondering if anyone had one laying around that would be willing to send it to me. I would even be willing to purchase it from you. I wanted to stick it on my new traveldor. Please pm me if you have one available and I will give you my address. I can pay with PP if need be. Thanks guys.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:54 PM   #2
Bill86
Snob

First Name: Bill
Trading: (67)
Cohiba
Bill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to all
Default Re: Looking For CA Sticker

Yes, just PM me your address.
Bill86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:59 PM   #3
Tyler

Thanks Bill. PM sent.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:40 AM   #4
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

Can't wait to hear about the honeymoon.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:13 AM   #5
maninblack
Will smoke for food

First Name: Kevin
Trading: (80)
Partagas
maninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to behold

Its hard to ship a sticker without bodyguards. No point to it really. Get him good Bill.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:24 AM   #6
mariogolbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill86 View Post
Yes, just PM me your address.
"Fight! Fight! Fight!"
Old 02-22-2011, 01:25 AM   #7
Tyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
Can't wait to hear about the honeymoon.
Haha thanks Tom. She is a pastors daughter and brought up that tobacco kills almost everyone that smokes it. She just worries that I am going to end up dying. My mother died of cancer so she is also worried that I am at a heightened risk of cancer. I tell her that 10 out of 10 people die but she just says I am rushing the process sometimes .

Quote:
Originally Posted by maninblack View Post
Its hard to ship a sticker without bodyguards. No point to it really. Get him good Bill.
I suppose. I truly just want a sticker though.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:25 AM   #8
thecatch83

Good thing she didn't attack your sticks........lucky it was only the sticker!
Old 02-22-2011, 01:28 AM   #9
Tyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatch83 View Post
Good thing she didn't attack your sticks........lucky it was only the sticker!
Haha I know I am very lucky. She has threatened before but then I calmly explained how that would be like me going into her closet, gathering all of her jewelry, shoes, clothes, etc. and lighting them on fire. I think she understands now haha.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:30 AM   #10
thecatch83

Good point! To us, our cigars really are like a woman's pair of shoes
Old 02-22-2011, 01:42 AM   #11
Tyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatch83 View Post
Good point! To us, our cigars really are like a woman's pair of shoes
Thanks
Old 02-22-2011, 01:52 AM   #12
CoreyD
Licking my wounds

First Name: Corey
Trading: (23)
LGC
CoreyD has a spectacular aura aboutCoreyD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallbright View Post
She kind of has a latina side other and in arguments goes a little crazy but then calms down. She is a pastors daughter
All women have a latino side then.
Oh and see if revsmoke has any thing you can say to help her understand your enjoyment from time to time.
Good thing is if we were to justify you can say well honey the big purchases are done now all I have to do is just let these age and get a few sticks from time to time and then enjoy them from time to time as well. But I am not always good on talking to fiery women
Old 02-22-2011, 02:11 AM   #13
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Haha thanks Tom. She is a pastors daughter and brought up that tobacco kills almost everyone that smokes it. She just worries that I am going to end up dying. My mother died of cancer so she is also worried that I am at a heightened risk of cancer. I tell her that 10 out of 10 people die but she just says I am rushing the process sometimes .

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 05:09 AM   #14
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Tyler...you could have waited until my return fire in the CA Newbie Sampler Trade II came...but you couldn't wait...so this will not end well.

Hey Bill...send him a CA Newsletter with that sticker.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:28 AM   #15
guado
OCD cigar hoarder

Trading: (4)
Partagas
guado will become famous soon enoughguado will become famous soon enough

That would be my queue to exit stage left....Good luck.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:32 AM   #16
Tyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac07 View Post
Tyler...you could have waited until my return fire in the CA Newbie Sampler Trade II came...but you couldn't wait...so this will not end well.

Hey Bill...send him a CA Newsletter with that sticker.
Crap I totally forgot that was coming sorry Mac. Oh no what have I done, I think I unleashed the kraken.....
Old 02-22-2011, 07:42 AM   #17
Emjaysmash
The Hebrew Hammer

First Name: M.J.
Trading: (76)
Emjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to behold

Old 02-22-2011, 08:28 AM   #18
cp478
Evil Shenanigans!

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (2)
Partagas
cp478 is on a distinguished road

I already see , do not ask for stickers!
Note to self.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:33 AM   #19
Stephen
Sultan of Cigars

First Name: Stephen
Location: Where the Pony Express began and Jesse James ended.
Trading: (18)
Stephen has a spectacular aura aboutStephen has a spectacular aura aboutStephen has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Now I know this is seriously dangerous asking for a Cigar Asylum sticker. I literally just want one sticker. I don't want to be bombed or around like a red headed step child. Here is what happened.

The other night my girlfriend and I got into a huge argument over cigars. She finally put two and two together and realized that I have a full cooler stocked with cigars as well as a 150 count desktop humi and 15 count traveldor that are also full, for the most part. She said that I spent way too much money on them and since we are getting married next year (we aren't even engaged yet but you know women sheesh) that I should be saving my money. On top of that I kind of hid the cigars from her because I knew she was going to get so angry. Well the sh!t hit the fan and during the argument she marched over to my cooler, ripped off the CA sticker, crumpled it up into a ball and threw it into the trash can, all while staring me straight in the eye. I was furious and she just replied "atleast I didn't touch your precious cigars....yet!". She kind of has a latina side other and in arguments goes a little crazy but then calms down. Now she is calm and everything is fine but I am out a sticker. I was wondering if anyone had one laying around that would be willing to send it to me. I would even be willing to purchase it from you. I wanted to stick it on my new traveldor. Please pm me if you have one available and I will give you my address. I can pay with PP if need be. Thanks guys.
If I've learned anything during my time here, it's that she either needs to be punched in the face or sprayed down with a garden hose.
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:39 AM   #20
68TriShield
Got Torque?

First Name: Dave
Trading: (40)
HUpmann
68TriShield has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyD View Post
All women have a latina side then.
Oh and see if revsmoke has any thing you can say to help her understand your enjoyment from time to time.
Good thing is if we were to justify you can say well honey the big purchases are done now all I have to do is just let these age and get a few sticks from time to time and then enjoy them from time to time as well. But I am not always good on talking to fiery women
I fixed it for you Corey.You like to live dangerously eh?

Last edited by 68TriShield; 02-22-2011 at 11:49 AM.
68TriShield is offline   Reply With Quote